Epson EB-935W 3700 ANSI WXGA Projector
Web ID: 16178
The Epson EB-935W provides larger-than-life, widescreen images and astonishing brightness with 3,700 lumens of colour brightness and 3,700 lumens of white brightness. Connect your projector to your laptop or Blu-ray player via HDMI, to enhance your presentation ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer PN: V11H565053
Warranty: 3 Year
The Epson EB-935W provides larger-than-life, widescreen images and astonishing brightness with 3,700 lumens of colour brightness and 3,700 lumens of white brightness. Connect your projector to your laptop or Blu-ray® player via HDMI, to enhance your presentation. Or, with the addition of a wireless adapter you can display and control content from your iOS or Android™ mobile device with the Epson iProjection™ App. You can even present over the network, broadcast important messages and monitor and control networked projectors remotely.
- 3 x Brighter Colours*, and reliable performance – The Epson EB-935W driven by 3LCD, 3-chip technology, delivers up to 3,700 lumens of colour brightness and 3,700 lumens of white brightness. With this powerful projector you don’t have to dim the lights or close the windows in order to see a bright, clear image.
- Larger-than-life, widescreen images – Native high-definition WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio.
- Network connectivity – With Epson’s EasyMP® Monitor software, users can monitor, control and present from a remote location.
- Tablet or smartphone connection via optional wireless – With the addition of a wireless adapter, you can display and control content on your EB-935W from your iOS or Android device with the Epson iProjection App.
- HDMI Connectivity – Deliver both audio and brilliant HD video content with just one cable.
- Advanced 3-in-1 USB Plug ‘n Play instant setup – Transmit Images, Sound and Mouse Operation through one USB cable.
- Fast, easy setup and image adjustments – Expand your projector placement or installation flexibility; get sharp, clear images with no digital distortion.
Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output), and Epson® 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colours than leading competitive projectors*.
One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector‘s specification needs to show both high colour brightness and high white brightness. If colour brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not be sure to ask for a projector’s colour brightness specification.
* Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour brightness (colour light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
Project presentations over the network, transmitting both audio and video with a single connection. With the EB-935W you will be able to display images from any networked location, or, in up to 4 different rooms simultaneously. You can also connect wirelessly, via a network access point, to promote collaborative sharing and an engaging working environment.
The EB-935W allows you to easily monitor/control networked Epson projectors remotely, using the RJ-45 connector and EasyMP® Monitor software. You will save time and maintenance costs by powering projectors on and off without having to go to each individual room; by setting schedules for automatic events. You can also receive email alerts when attention is required.
With the addition of a wireless adapter you can display and control content from your iOS or Android device with the Epson iProjection App. Whether projecting a PowerPoint presentation loaded to the iProjection App or a photo slideshow from your tablet, Epson’s iProjection gives you the wireless freedom you’ve come to expect from your mobile device. This App is easy to use and navigate with intuitive menu options that make it simple to bring your content to the big screen.
With HDMI digital connectivity the EB-935W can receive both audio and brilliant video content with just one cable. It also makes the EB-935W compatible with the latest laptops, Blu-ray and media players.
The EB-935W enables you to display your presentation, transmit audio and use your mouse to control your presentation all through a single USB cable. Remove the need for separate VGA and audio cables with this neat and simple solution. USB Plug ‘n Play is Windows® and Mac® compatible.
*Colour brightness (colour light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Colour light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
|PRODUCT NAME||Epson EB-935W|
|WHAT'S IN THE BOX|
|EB-935W projector, 1.8m power cable, 1.8m VGA cable, remote control, batteries x 2, projector software Ver. 1.00b (CD ROM), Manual|
|Projection System||Epson 3LCD, 3-chip technology|
|LCD Panel||0.59-inch with MLA(D8)|
|Zoom||1 - 1.6 (Optical)|
|Screen Size|| 29" to 280" [0.84 to 8.4 m] (Zoom:Wide) |
29" to 280" [1.36 to 13.9 m] (Zoom:Tele)
|Projection Distance||60" screen 1.79 - 2.92 m|
|Throw Ratio||1.38 (Zoom:Wide), 2.24 (Zoom:Tele)|
|Projection Lens F Number||1.51-1.99|
|Projection Lens Focal Length||18.2mm-29.2mm|
|Focus Method||Manual Focus|
|Colour Light Output||3,700 Lumens|
|White Light Output||3,700 Lumens|
|Native Aspect Ratio||16:10|
|Lamp Hours||Normal/Eco: 3,000/4,000 Hours|
|Lamp Type||275 W UHE (E-TORL)|
|Keystone Correction|| Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees |
Horizontal: -30 to +30 degrees
|Colour Reproduction||Up to 1.07 billion colours|
|Colour Processing||10 bit|
|Input: Video||1 x RCA (Yellow), 1 x S-Video, 2 x Component (via D-sub 15-pin)|
|Input: Computer||2 x D-sub 15-Pin (RGB), 1 x USB 2.0 type B|
|Input: USB Memory Device||USB Type A Ver.2.0|
|Input: Three-In-One USB Display||1 x USB 2.0 type B|
|Input: Digital||1 x HDMI|
|Input: Audio||1 x RCA (Red/White), 2 x Stereo mini jack|
|Input: Control||1 x USB 2.0 type B, RS232C|
|Input: Epson USB Document Camera||1 x USB 2.0 type B|
|Network I/O:||1 x RJ45 (100Mbps)|
|Wireless Connectivity||Optional Accessory (ELP-AP07)|
|Output: Video||1 x D-sub 15 pin (black moulding)|
|Output: Audio||1 x Stereo mini jack|
|EasyMP Network & Control||Yes|
|EasyMP Network Projection||Yes|
|PC Free Presentations||–|
|USB Plug 'n Play||Yes|
|AV Mute Slide||No|
|Direct Power On/Off||Yes|
Kensington®-style lock provision
|Colour Modes||Dynamic, Presentation, Theatre, Photo, sRGB, Blackboard, Whiteboard|
|Dimensions D x W x H||263 x 345 x 93 mm|
|Lamp Warranty||1 Year or 750 hours (whichever comes first)|
|Projector Warranty||3 Years|
|Power Consumption: Lamp on||Normal/Eco: 381/313W|
|Power Consumption: Standby||0.35W (communication off)|
|Noise Level||Normal/Eco: 39/35dB|
|* Whichever comes first.|