Designed for today’s BYOD classroom, the Epson EB-600 series takes classroom collaboration further. Offering 3x Higher Colour Brightness1 than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors and displays ensure bright, vivid images. It features optional wireless functionality (module sold separately) and advanced connectivity, so teachers can easily share content from multiple student devices, including Chromebooks — up to four at once with Moderator software2. Plus, its lamp lasts up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode.
- 3 x Brighter Colours and reliable performance – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness
- Bright Images – 3,200 lumens colour/white brightness
- Amazing images – WXGA resolution (1280 x 800) and 16:10 format
- Ultra-short throw presentation display – get a 100" image from as little as 28cm away with virtually no shadow interference
- Simultaneously display and control multiple device screens – wirelessly share content from up to four devices, including Chromebooks, with Moderator software
- Manage your display and send announcements remotely – easy network connectivity; software included
- Versatile connectivity – 3x HDMI® supports multiple high-definition A/V devices, with MHL® support
- Powerful sound to engage every student – built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode
- 10,000Hr maintenance cycle – the lamp and filter lasts up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD's 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Up to 3x Brighter with Epson Projectors*
Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don't force a tradeoff between white and colour brightness.
In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors*. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x Brighter Colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors*.
All Epson projectors list both White Brightness and Colour Brightness specifications, and all have high Colour Brightness.
* Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour brightness (colour light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
With brightness up to 3,200 lumens, the screen is easily viewed from anywhere in the classroom, even without dimming the lights.
Readability from Anywhere in the room
Ensure every student in the classroom can easily read and understand the information you're sharing. Offering clear, easy-to-see images up to 100", Epson displays help students learn and retain information, regardless of where they sit.
Wide viewing angle
Clear images can be seen from any angle with no limitations of reflective glare. Projected images also allow you to get closer to the image without straining your eyes.
Featuring native resolution of WXGA (1280 x 800), the Epson EB-600 series delivers high quality images and crisp, sharp text without any distortion.
Epson's interactive pens are now even more responsive and easy to use. With the new dual pens, teacher and student or two students can work simultaneously using different attributes.
Make any flat surface interactive
Transform existing whiteboards, plain walls, and tables into interactive workspaces. Make the most of your environment with this flexible solution.
Quick start up
Simply plug in and turn on – the PC-free annotation mode means that teachers don't even need to power up their computers.
Document camera control
Connect the Epson ELPDC21 document camera to an EB-600 Series projector to easily capture and displays books, 3D objects and experiments. You can also add annotations directly to a projected live image without the need of a PC. To simplify the process you can operate the document camera from the toolbar on the projection screen.
Save lesson notes
You can save projected images to USB as jpeg files. Any annotations written over an image using PC Free Annotation can be saved as well.
A timer can be easily accessed from the toolbar and displayed on the screen. Whether it's answering problems or holding a group discussion, you can easily manage the time with the whole class.
Interactive multi projection
Install two EB-600 series projectors side by side and enjoy the benefits of a huge wall-size area to use as an extended whiteboard. Or, use the included Easy Interactive Tools (EIT) software to achieve a giant display on which you can create or annotate content.
Epson iProjection™ via optional wireless dongle
Epson iProjection is the wireless display solution for today's BYOD classrooms. With true multi-platform support, students can wirelessly display content from Chromebooks, PCs and Mac® computers, as well as iOS and Android devices.
When used in conjunction with Epson Multi-PC projection plus Moderator device management software4, up to 50 users can connect to the projector simultaneously, displaying content from as many as four at a time. It's the perfect tool for displaying a variety of content — or for comparing students' work side by side.
Networking features that take teaching to the next level
- Manage up to 1,024 Epson networked displays using the included EasyMP® Monitor software or Crestron RoomView® — saves time and money
- Update display firmware in-house via the network, a USB cable, or a USB flash drive — eliminates the need for external service centre repairs; saves time and money
- Send updates or announcements remotely to up to 1,024 Epson networked displays using the Message Broadcasting plug-in for EasyMP Monitor
- Connect your display to an access point to share it with the entire class, without running more cables
4Moderator feature is part of Easy MP Multi-PC Projection software
EASY INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
Easy Setup Options
Epson displays offer a suite of innovative features that ensure flexible placement and fast, easy setup:
3x HDMI — supports multiple high-definition A/V devices. Compatible with the latest laptops, Blu-Ray Disc® and media players
MHL — the latest in connectivity
- Display content from your MHL-enabled smartphones, tablets and streaming devices
- Use the display remote to control MHL-enabled devices
- Charge your MHL-enabled device when it's plugged into the display5
- Offers instant access to movies, games and more
Quick Corner® — this innovative feature allows you to move any of the four corners of an image independently, to adjust each corner for a perfectly rectangular picture
Advanced 3-in-1 USB Plug'n Play instant setup — instantly project audio and video from a PC or Mac via a USB connection
Quick, convenient control — Instant Off® means no cool-down time required; it's ready to shut down when you are
Copy menu settings for multiple display installations — save on installation time; copy settings via a USB flash drive, USB cable or LAN
Flexible wall mount (optional)
Easily install the display with convenient adjustments, color-coded dials and on-screen prompts. Wide cut-outs facilitate cable management.
10,000H Maintenance cycle
The lamp and filter now share the same 10,000 hour replacement schedule when run in eco mode. This saves time and money by reducing the frequency of costly replacements.
5Depending on your MHL device, charging may not be supported
Easily conserve power
Epson delivers a number of features aimed towards conserving power and delivering top performance:
ECO Mode — operates the display in a lower brightness setting
Light Optimizer Mode® — adjusts the lamp brightness, based on the projected image
Auto Mode — sensor automatically adjusts the lamp brightness, based on the room environment
Sleep Mode (A/V Mute) — control your presentation; it's right at your fingertips
Direct Power Off/On — power the display on/off with the flip of a wall switch
Standby audio — use the display's internal speakers or continue to pass audio out to an external speaker, even when the display is "off" (in Standby Mode)