D-Link DCS-2136L HD Wireless-AC Day/Night Network Camera
Web ID: 13496
HD resolution (1280 x 720) and up to 1M (1280 x 800).
Wireless AC technology.
Built-in microphone and speaker for 2-way communication.
Built-in white LED for low light surveillance with color image capability.
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) provides properly exposed video even under backlit conditions.
Micro SD/SDHC Card slot for on board storage & Samba client for saving to a NAS ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST! CASH PRICE
Manufacturer PN: DCS-2136L
Warranty: 1 Year
The DCS-2136L Wireless AC Day/Night Camera with Color Night Vision is a mydlink-enabled IP surveillance camera that lets you monitor around the clock with vibrant color images, even in low light environments. It helps you keep an eye on your home or office, even when you’re away.
24/7 HD Surveillance for Your Home or Office
The DCS-2136L is built with a megapixel image sensor to give you high-quality snapshots and video with resolutions up to 720p HD. This gives you sharp, high-resolution snapshots and videos with rich detail. Get a closer look with ePTZ, which lets you zoom in, zoom out, and pan across your camera’s video so you can survey a large area easily. A high powered white light LED is also built into the DCS-2136L, which helps to illuminate areas with low or no light and provides vibrant color images. Combined with the passive IR sensor which can be used to trigger the white light LED, the DCS-2136L makes an affordable surveillance and security monitoring device.
Anywhere Access with mydlink
The Wireless AC Day/Night Camera with Color Night Vision is mydlink-enabled, which means that you can access and configure your camera remotely, no matter where you are. See your camera’s live view through the mydlink website, or download the mydlink mobile app and view your camera directly on your iOS or Android mobile device. Keep an eye on your home while you’re at work, or check on the office when you’re out on the road; mydlink makes it all possible. Zero Configuration If you have a mydlink-enabled Cloud Router, setting up and configuring your DCS-2136L is a snap, thanks to Zero Configuration. Simply connect your camera to its power adapter and then connect your camera to your Cloud Router with an Ethernet cable - the camera will automatically be added to your account. mydlink does the hard work for you, allowing even novice users to set up and use their mydlink-enabled cameras immediately.
Built for Versatility
The DCS-2136L comes with a wealth of features that enhance its surveillance capabilities, making it ideal for any situation. A passive infrared (PIR) sensor detects motion near the camera, allowing it to automatically record video and send you a notification when motion is detected. A built-in microphone and speaker allow for 2-way communication, which is ideal for use in entryways or for caretaker applications. It even includes 802.11ac wireless connectivity, allowing it to be placed anywhere easily without requiring cabling to be installed.
A Complete, Expandable Surveillance Solution
The DCS-2136L is a self-sufficient surveillance solution, capable of recording snapshots and video to a MicroSD card without requiring a PC or network storage device.
If you want to expand your surveillance options, D-ViewCam management software is also included, giving you the ability to manage up to 32 cameras with a robust set of features, including multi-camera views and automated e-mail alerts to keep you informed of suspicious or unusual activities.
1 Frame rates when streaming video may vary depending on network conditions and method used.
2 A SDHC Class 6 card or above is recommended. Supports card capacities up to 32GB.
Camera Hardware Profile
- 1/3" Megapixel progressive CMOS sensor
- Focal length: 3.6 mm
- Aperture: F1.4
- Field of view: 64° H, 46.5° V, 92.4° D
- Minimum object distance: 1 foot
- Minimum illumination: 0 lux with white light LED on
- 15 feet white light illumination distance
- Built-in PIR sensor (15 feet range)
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- 10x digital zoom
- Configurable image size, quality, frame rate, and bit rate
- Time stamp and text overlays
- Configurable motion detection windows
- Configurable privacy mask zones
- Configurable shutter speed, brightness, saturation, contrast, sharpness and WDR
- Simultaneous H.264/MPEG-4/MJPEG format compression
- H.264/MPEG-4 multicast streaming
- JPEG for still images
- 16:9 - 1280 x 720, 800 x 450, 640 x 360, 480 x 270, 320 x 176 up to 30 fps recording1
- 4:3 - 1024 x 768, 800 x 600, 640 x 480, 480 x 360, 320 x 240 up to 30 fps recording1
External Device Interfaces
- 10/100 BASE-TX Fast Ethernet port
- 802.11ac wireless
- DI/DO port
- microSD/SDHC card slot2
- IPv6, IPv4, TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP, DHCP client, NTP client (D-Link), DNS client, DDNS client (D-Link), SMTP client, FTP client, HTTP, HTTPS, Samba client, PPPoE, UPnP port forwarding, RTP / RTSP/ RTCP, IP filtering, QoS, CoS, Multicast, IGMP, SNMP, ONVIF compliant
- Administrator and user group protection
- Password authentication
- HTTP and RTSP authentication
System Requirements for Web Interface
- Browser: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or Chrome
- Motion detection
- Event notification and uploading of snapshots/video clips via e-mail or FTP
- Supports multiple SMTP and FTP servers
- Multiple recording methods for easy backup
- Take snapshots/video clips and save to local hard drive via web browser
- Configuration interface accessible via web browser
- mydlink Lite/mydlink+ mobile app for iPhone, iPad, and Android mobile devices
D-ViewCam™ System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
- Web Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or higher
- Protocol: Standard TCP/IP
D-ViewCam™ Software Functions
- Remote management/control of up to 32 cameras
- Viewing of up to 32 cameras on one screen
- Supports all management functions in web interface
- Scheduled motion triggered, or manual recording options
- Camera without stand: 3 ounces (84 grams)
- Camera with stand: 3.3 ounces (93 grams)
External Power Adapter
- Input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Output: 5 V DC, 1.2 A 50/60 Hz
- 4.5 watts max ±5%
- Operating: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Storage: -4° to 158° F (-20° to 70° C)
- Operating: 20% to 80% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- CE LVD
- FCC Class B
- 2.3" W x 1.7" D x 3.8" H, 5.1" H with stand (58 mm W x 43 mm D x 96 mm H, 128.8mm H with stand)
- 1 Year
Part Number & Description
- DCS-2136L: Wireless AC Day/Night Camera with Color Night Vision