D-link DAP-1620 AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender
Web ID: 19248
The DAP-1620 AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender is a portable plug-in repeater that lets you extend
an existing wireless network. You can place it anywhere in your home to increase the range of
your wireless network. Tiny yet powerful, it supports Wireless AC speeds of up to 1200 Mbps,
yet fits in the palm of your hand. CASH PRICE
Manufacturer PN: DAP-1620
Warranty: 3 Year
Why You Want It
|Dual Band |
Use both Wi-Fi bands for your HD streaming and gaming.
|External Antennas |
Improved Wi-Fi performance and coverage.
|Smart Signal Indicator |
Know where the best coverage is.
|AC1200 Speeds |
Up to 300Mbps (2.4GHz) + 867 Mbps (5GHz).
|Gigabit Ethernet Port |
Connect a wired device to your
|HD Streaming |
Stream your favorite movies.
Extend your wireless network and
eliminate dead spots
Boost the range of your existing Wi-Fi and create a stronger signal in hard-to-reach areas.
External antennas for more coverage
External antennas help improve Wi-Fi coverage throughout large homes and even backyards. Better Wi-Fi Coverage and more speed.
Four times more speed than N300
AC1200 Wi-Fi delivers up to 4X more speed than N300 extenders.
Easy set up
Press the WPS button on your router
Press the WPS button on the DAP-1620
You're successfully connected!
Mobile app set up
Use the QRS Mobile app on your phone or push the WPS button to install the device in minutes without a PC.
Free app for iOS, and Android
What's in the box
AC1200 Wi-Fi Range Extender
Quick Installation Guide
Wi-Fi Configuration Card
Smart & Simple
Smart because your devices automatically connect to the best Wi-Fi signal from your Whole Home Wi-Fi Router or Range Extender as you move around your home.
Simple because our Whole Home Wi-Fi technology provides you with just the one Wi-Fi name across your home network.
- Add a Whole Home Wi-Fi Range Extender with a compatible Modem Router to extend your Wi-Fi coverage with a push of a button.
*Firmware upgrade required and will be available soon.
- 802.11ac/n/g/b/a Wireless LAN
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Reset Button
- WPS Button
- 3 Segment Wi-Fi Signal Strength Indicator
- IEEE 802.11ac
- IEEE 802.11n
- IEEE 802.11g
- IEEE 802.11b
- IEEE 802.11a
- IEEE 802.3ab
- Two external antennas
- Region dependent
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
- WPS (PBC)
- D-Link One-Touch Extender Setup
- Supports QRS Mobile app for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android mobile devices
- Web UI
- 120 x 59 x 42 mm (4.72 x 2.32 x 1.65 inches)
- 139 grams (4.9 ounces)
- Input: 110 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Operating: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -20 to 65 °C (-4 to 149 °F)
- Operating: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Wi-Fi Certified