Corsair ATX Carbide Series 330R Titanium Case PN CC-9011071-WW (No PSU)
Web ID: 17482
The Carbide Series 330R Titanium Edition starts with the award-winning original 330R, and adds a brushed aluminum front panel with a three-speed fan controller. Its designed for systems that will go into media rooms, bedrooms, dorm rooms, or any place where both silence and performance are essential. Sound damped doors and panels and clever intake fan design are combined with generous expansion room and builder-friendly features to allow you to build a silent PC that can pack a lot of power for gaming and high-definition media streaming. ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
Manufacturer PN: CC-9011071-WW
Low noise. High performance.
The Carbide Series 330R Titanium Edition starts with the award-winning original 330R, and adds a brushed aluminum front panel with a three-speed fan controller.
It’s designed for systems that will go into media rooms, bedrooms, dorm rooms, or any place where both silence and performance are essential. Sound damped doors and panels and clever intake fan design are combined with generous expansion room and builder-friendly features to allow you to build a silent PC that can pack a lot of power for gaming and high-definition media streaming.
Superior sound absorption
The top panel, brushed aluminum front panel, and side doors are all lined with noise damping material, and the cleverly designed front intakes help reduce fan noise.
Smart airflow design
The 330R Titanium Edition incorporates a direct path between the included 140mm fan and your CPU and GPU, providing cold air directly to the hottest components with less restriction and less noise.
Five fan mount locations with three-speed controller
An intake and exhaust fan are included, and you can go from there by installing two 120mm or 140mm fans in the front, and two 120mm or 140mm fans on the top panel. It’s easy to select the optimal cooling level with the front panel three-speed fan controller.
Front panel USB 3.0
Exploit the screaming speed offered by modern peripherals, and still enjoy backward USB 2.0 compatibility.
Built for system builders
Like all Corsair cases, Carbide Series 330R Titanium Edition is designed for fast, neat, and satisfying builds. You get tool-free storage installation, our innovative cable-routing system, easy access low-restriction dust filters, and more features for making assembly, upgrades, and maintenance quick and easy.
About Carbide Series PC Cases
Corsair Carbide Series mid-tower PC cases have the high-end features you need, and nothing you don’t. Designed to be the foundation of awesome yet approachable gaming PCs, they combine the latest technology and ergonomic innovations with lots of room to build and expand, and amazing cooling potential.
- Carbide Series 330R Titanium Edition Silent Mid-Tower Case
- Accessory kit
- Quick Start Guide
- E-ATX, ATX, MicroATX and Mini-ITX motherboards
- Brushed aluminum front door panel
- Integrated three-speed fan controller
- Extensive noise damping material on front door, side panels, and top removable panel to quiet noisy internal components
- Front door is reversible, with angled air intakes to reflect internal noise away from the user
- Direct airflow to components – the front 140mm fan is unrestricted by hard drive cages and has a low-restriction dust filter in front for excellent cooling and low noise levels
- Removable top panel, with top fan mounts pre-drilled for 240mm or 280mm radiator compatibility
- Five fan mount locations
- Front: 140mm included (upgradeable to dual 120mm or 140mm)
- Top: Dual 120mm or 140mm
- Rear: 120mm included
- USB 3.0 on front panel with internal motherboard connector
- Four 3.5” / 2.5” hard drive bays with full SSD compatibility
- Up to 450mm of space for long graphics cards
- Up to 160mm of space for CPU coolers
- Cable routing cutouts to keep your cables out of the airflow path
- Tool free installation of 5.25” and 3.5” drives
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM DVD PN KW9-00139
$149Add to cart
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit OEM DVD PN FQC-08929
$209Add to cart
1TB WD 3.5" 7200rpm SATA 6Gb/s Blue HDD PN WD10EZEX
$59Add to cart
ASUS 24x Internal SATA DVD Writer Black PN DRW-24D5MT