Cisco WAP121-A-K9-AU Wireless-N Access Point with Power Over Ethernet
Web ID: 9747
Provides affordable high-bandwidth 802.11n wireless connectivity for demanding applications. Easy to set up and use with wizard-based configuration. Safeguards business information with enhanced security, including advanced encryption, highly secure authentication, and rogue access point detection. Attractive design with internal antennas offers flexible installation options. Connects to Power over Ethernet (PoE) devices, simplifying installation and eliminating the need for expensive additional wiring.
Manufacturer PN: WAP121-A-K9-AU
Warranty: 3 Year
Figure 1. Typical Configuration
Figure 2. Front Panel of the Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N Access Point with PoE
Figure 3. Back Panel of the Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N Access Point with PoE
• Highly secure, high-speed 802.11n wireless networking delivers enhanced throughput and extended range for bandwidth-intensive applications.
• Wizard-based setup and configuration enables fast, simple deployment.
• Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, protects sensitive business information.
• Support for PoE enables easy installation without expensive additional wiring.
• Client bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network.
• Elegant, compact design with internal antennas and versatile mounting kit enables installation on a ceiling, wall, or desktop.
• IntelligentQoS prioritizes network traffic to help keep critical network applications running at top performance.
• Power-saving sleep mode and port control features help maximize energy efficiency.
• Highly secure guest access enables safe wireless connectivity for visitors.
• Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades
Table 1. Specifications for the Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N Access Point