Cisco WAP321 Wireless-N Switchable Band Access Point with Power over Ethernet
Web ID: 9748
Provides selectable-band high-bandwidth 802.11n wireless connectivity for maximum performance. Supports high-speed connections with Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface for demanding applications. Bridges wired LANs together wirelessly to reduce cabling and installation costs. Easy to set up and use with wizard-based configuration. Safeguards business information with enhanced security, including advanced encryption, secure authentication, and rogue access point detection. (PN WAP321-A-K9) CASH PRICE ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer PN: WAP321-A-K9
Warranty: 3 Year
Figure 2. Typical Configuration
• Highly secure, high-speed 802.11n wireless networking delivers enhanced throughput and extended range for bandwidth-intensive applications.
• Wizard-based setup and configuration enables fast, simple deployment.
• Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface provides high-speed connectivity for faster downloads and demanding applications.
• Selectable-band wireless access lets you switch bands to minimize interference from other office devices and improve performance.
• Robust security, including WPA2, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication, and rogue access point detection, helps protect sensitive business information.
• Power over Ethernet (PoE) support enables easy installation without the expense of additional wiring.
• Client bridge mode lets you expand your network by wirelessly connecting to a second Ethernet network.
• Elegant, compact design with internal antennas and versatile mounting kit enables installation on a ceiling, wall, or desktop.
• Intelligent quality of service (QoS) prioritizes network traffic to keep critical network applications running at top performance.
• Power-saving sleep mode and port control features help maximize energy efficiency.
• Highly secure guest access enables safe wireless connectivity for visitors.
• Support for IPv6 lets you deploy future networking applications and operating systems without costly upgrades.
Figure 3. Back Panel of the Cisco WAP121 Wireless-N Access Point with PoE
Table 1. Specifications for the Cisco WAP321 Wireless-N Access Point