Brateck Back-to-Back Flat Panel Ceiling Mount PN BT-PLB-CE946-01LD 32" to 70"
Web ID: 15794
Securely ceiling-mount twin screens back-to-back.
Fits 32" up to 70" screens.
Ideal for shopping centres, in-store displays, transport hubs, etc.
Cables route internally to maintain professional presentation
Manufacturer PN: BT-PLB-CE946-01LD
Warranty: 1 Year
The Brateck PLB-CE944-01LD is a flexible ceiling mount designed to provide extra possibilities by allowing two screens to be placed back-to-back.
With a tilting ceiling plate for flat or sloping ceiling applications, it allows displays to tilt and swivel around the pole without tools. Universal mounting pattern fits virtually any 32" – 55" flat panel TVs. Each mount holds up to 45kg.
Features adjustable height for perfect TV positioning and a wire management channel to keep cables concealed and organised.
- Telescoping height adjustment for the optimal viewing height
- Ceiling plate can be adjusted for use with flat or sloping ceiling
- Freely tilt down and swivel controls provide maximum visibility
- Preset leveling adjustments ensures perfect positioning after hanging
- Internal cable management conceals unsightly cables for a clean look
- Specification: TV ceiling mount
- By Function: Tilting
- By Mounting Pattern: Universal
- Material: Steel
- Surface Finish: Powder coating
- Available Color: Black
- Product Size: 480X435X1778mm
- Recommended Screen Size: 32"-55"
- Installation: Ceiling
- Rated Weight Capacity: 45X2kgs/99X2lbs
- Strength tested: 3 times approved
- Max.Hole Pattern: 405x405mm
- VESA Standard: 200x200, 400x200, 300x300, 400x400,
- Tilt: +5°~-20°
- Swivel: -180°~+180°
- Level Adjustment: -3°~+3°
- Rotating: No
- Profile: 1060-1560mm
- Bubble Level: No
- Anti-theft: No
- Cable Management: Yes
- Wall separated: No
- Panel separated: Yes
- Freely Positioned: Yes
- Motorised: No