The new WS X299 Sage blends tremendous GPU performance with up to Quad-SLI support, server-grade validation, and comprehensive cooling options to deliver the perfect system build for training neural networks and crunching other scalable compute loads. Dual PLX chips extend the number of PCIe lanes to provide additional expansion slots, giving you robust connectivity options to configure your system with the tools you need to get your job done.
ASUS S2066 ATX WS X299 SAGE DDR4 Motherboard
Web ID: 26502
Supports Intel Core X-series Processor Family, Intel Socket 2066, 8 x DDR4 Slots, 7 x PCIe 2.0/3.0 x16, 2 x M.2 PCIe Slots, 2 x U.2 Connectors, 8 x SATA 6Gb/s ports, Optane Ready, RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, Dual Gigabit LAN, 1 x USB 3.1 (Gen2) Type-C, 2 x USB 3.1 (Gen2) Type-A (1 via back panel, 1 via internal header), 8 x USB 3.1 (Gen1) Type-A (6 via back panel, 2 via internal headers), 1 x USB 3.1 (Gen2) Type-A (via internal header), 4 x USB 2.0, 8 Channel HD Audio with Optical Out, ATX Form Factor ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Year
Manufacturer PN: WS X299 SAGE
WS X299 Sage fits up to four dual-slot graphics cards and supports both NVIDIA® SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™ 4-way configurations to enable multi-GPU setups that harness the full power of the latest graphics technologies, including NVIDIA® Quadro®. With performance beyond 15.23 TFLOPS*, NVIDIA Quadro is the perfect complement to WS X299 Sage, delivering the best performance for design, modeling, medical research, and processing-intensive simulation and rendering applications.
ASUS Control Center
WS X299 Sage features ASUS Control Center (ACC), a centralized and integrated IT management platform for monitoring and controlling ASUS commercial products, including servers, workstations and digital signage. ACC enables remote BIOS updates, monitoring of multiple systems via mobile devices, and one-click software updates and dispatching, allowing easier server management for any IT infrastructure.
One-click overclocking and cooling
ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your workstation smart. One click takes care of complex tuning, dynamically optimizing essential aspects of the system to provide overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.
An automated tuning utility that optimizes overclocking and cooling profiles for your unique system configuration.
Fans stay whisper-quiet with everyday computing, and deliver optimal airflow when the system is crunching through CPU or GPU-intensive tasks.
Stress test function helps optimize and overclock for CPU- or memory-centric workloads.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controllable graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, EZ and Advanced modes will help you find your way with ease.
EZ Tuning Wizard Quickly apply a CPU overclock to improve system performance, or configure a RAID array for faster data retrieval and backups.
My Favorites Quickly discover tuning options and add preferred tools to the list.
Make your memory go faster
With optimized trace paths for time-aligned signaling and minimal crosstalk, third-generation ASUS T-Topology offers enhanced memory stability and compatibility, allowing support for memory speeds of DDR4-4200MHz and beyond.
OC Design – ASUS PRO Clock II Technology
WS X299 Sage includes a dedicated base-clock (BCLK) generator that extends CPU and memory overclocking margins. This custom solution works in tandem with the TPU to enhance voltage and BCLK overclocking control, providing the flexibility to extract every ounce of performance from Intel® Core™ X-series processors.
Flexible Cooling Controls
WS X299 Sage features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS.
Each header can be set to monitor and react to three user-configurable thermal sensors, for workload based cooling. It's all easily managed by Fan Xpert 4 or UEFI.
Ultra-efficient VRM Heatsink
Designed for the powerful Intel Core X-series processor with up to 18 cores, WS X299 Sage features a capable thermal design to ensure maximum performance with no CPU throttling. Consisting of an ultra-efficient VRM heatsink with a metal fin array design that maximizes surface area for heat dissipation, plus an additional heatsink and connecting heatpipe to further increase cooling performance, this innovative thermal design ensures WS X299 Sage is always ready to handle any task, no matter how demanding.
- CPU Intel® Socket 2066 Core™ X-Series Processors
Supports Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (VROC)
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support depends on the CPU types
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- Chipset Intel® X299
- Memory Intel® Core™ X-series Processors (6-core above)
8 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 4200(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Intel® Core™ X-series Processors (4-core)
4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 4200(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* Actual memory frequency differs from Intel CPU types and memory module. Please check Intel official site for more detail about the memory types supported by each CPU.
- Multi-GPU Support Supports NVIDIA® 4-Way SLI™ Technology
Supports AMD 4-Way CrossFireX Technology
- Expansion Slots 7 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (single x16 or dual x16/x16 or triple x16/x16/x16 or quad x16/x16/x16/x16 or seven x16/x8/x8/x8/x8/x8/x8) *2
- Storage Intel® X299 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
8 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
2 x U.2 connector*1
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Support Intel® Rapid Storage Technology enterprise 5.1 for X-Series(6-core and above) CPU RAID
Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology 15 support
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
Intel® Virtual RAID (VROC) support for CPU RAID
- LAN Intel® I210-AT, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
Intel® I219-LM , 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- Audio Realtek® ALC S1220A 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Internal audio Amplifier to enhance the highest quality sound for headphone and speakers
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel MIC Jack-retasking
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output (Line-out at rear) and 113 dB (Line-in)
Audio Feature :
- DTS Connect
- DTS Headphone:X
- Audio amplifier: Provides the highest-quality sound for headphone and speakers
- Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- Unique de-pop circuit: Reduces start-up popping noise to audio outputs
Separate layer for left and right track, ensuring both sound deliver equal quality
- USB Ports Intel® X299 Chipset :
8 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (6 at back panel, , 2 at mid-board)
Intel® X299 Chipset :
4 x USB 2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, )
ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 2 controller :
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel, , Type-A + USB Type-CTM)
ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 2 controller :
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (1 at mid-board)
- Special Features OC Design - ASUS PRO Clock II Technology
5-Way Optimization by Dual Intelligent Processors 5
- 5-Way Optimization tuning key perfectly consolidates TPU, EPU, DIGI+ VRM, Fan Xpert 4, and Turbo Core App
- Fan Xpert 4 featuring Fan Auto Tuning function and multiple thermistors selection for optimized system cooling control
ASUS 5X Protection III :
- ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS Enhanced DRAM Overcurrent Protection - Short circuit damage prevention
- ASUS ESD Guards - Enhanced ESD protection
ASUS EPU :
ASUS Digital Power Design :
- Industry leading Digital 8 Phase CPU Power Design
- Industry leading Digital 2 Phase DRAM Power Design
- Aura RGB Strip Headers
- Aura Addressable Strip Header(s)
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger+
- Crystal Sound 3
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS
- ASUS EZ Flash
- ASUS USB BIOS FlashbackTM
- Multi-language BIOS
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Shield
- ASUS Q-Code
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED)
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- ASUS Q-Connector
M.2 and U.2 Onboard (The Latest Transfer Technology with up to 32Gb/s Data-transfer Speeds for M.2 and U.2)
Asus Control Center (ACC) IT management software supported
- Operating System Support Windows® 10 64-bit
- Back I/O Ports 2 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (teal blue)Type-A,
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (black)USB Type-CTM
6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue)
4 x USB 2.0 (one port can be switched to USB BIOS FlashbackTM)
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
1 x USB BIOS FlashbackTM Button(s)
1 x 8-channel Audio I/O
- Internal I/O Ports 1 x Aura Addressable Strip Header(s)
2 x U.2 port
1 x AAFP connector
1 x Aura RGB Strip Header
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x TPM header
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
8 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x VROC_HW_Key
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x AIO_PUMP connector
1 x Thunderbolt header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 6-pin ATX Power connector
2 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x EZ XMP switch
1 x 5-pin EXT_FAN(Extension Fan) connector
1 x Power-on button(s)
1 x Reset button(s)
1 x Clear CMOS button(s)
1 x Water Pump header (4-pin)
1 x System panel connector
1 x Thermal sensor connector
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector
1 x CPU_OV jumper
1 x MemOK! Button
1 x M.2 Fan Header
- Accessories User's manual
Addressable LED extension cable
1 x Vertical M.2 bracket set
1 x COM port cable(s)
8 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 screws
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x MOS Cooling kit (fan bracket and 40mm x 40mm fan)
1 x 3-Way SLI bridge(s)
1 x 4-Way SLI bridge(s)
1 x SLI HB BRIDGE(2-WAY-M)
1 x Q-Connector
- Form Factor CEB Form Factor
12 inch x 10.5 inch ( 30.5 cm x 26.7 cm )
- Weight Color Box(3-in-1)
Net Weight: 5.55kg
Gross Weight: 8.06kg
Net Weight: 6.99kg
Gross Weight: 9.37kg
- Environment Operation temperature: 10? ~ 35?
Non operation temperature: -40? ~ 70?
Non operation humidity: 20% ~ 90% ( Non condensing)
- Note *Intel® VROC is supported via RSTe, and Intel® VROC_HW_key. VROC_HW_Key is purchased separately. NVMe RAID type and function will depend on the Intel® VROC_HW_key installed.
*1 The U.2 connectors are only supported on 44-Lane CPUs.
*2 Please refer to the block diagrams in the Appendix for more details in the manual.
1TB Samsung 970 Evo PLUS M.2 PCIe SSD PN MZ-V7S1T0BW$269 Add to cart