ASUS Prime X299-Deluxe II is the ATX motherboard that's been expertly engineered for professional content creators and power users who work hard by day and play harder by night. This powerful, innovative board puts a friendly face on advanced enthusiast controls, enabling you to maximize performance, cooling and personalization with ease. So, if you live to create, to explore, to enjoy and to push the boundaries, look no further than Prime X299-Deluxe II.
ASUS S2066 ATX PRIME X299-DELUXE II DDR4 Motherboard
Web ID: 25030
Supports Intel Core X-series Processor Family, Intel Socket 2066, 8 x DDR4 Slots, 3 x PCIe 3.0 x16, 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1, 1 x M.2 (SATA/PCIe) Slot, 1 x M.2 PCIe Slot, 8 x SATA 6Gb/s ports, Optane Ready, RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, Dual Gigabit LAN, Wireless-AC, Bluetooth v5, 2 x DisplayPort IN (for thunderbolt 3), 2 x USB 3.1 (Gen2) Type-C with Thunderbolt 3, 1 x USB 3.1 (gen2) Type-A (via internal header), 8 x USB 3.1 (gen1) Type-A (4 via back pane;, 4 via internal header), 4 x USB 2.0 (2 via back panel, 2 via internal header), 8 Channel HD Audio with Optical Out, ATX Form Factor ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Year
Manufacturer PN: PRIME X299-DELUXE II
Power delivery enhancements and dual ProCool connectors
With up to 18 cores, four memory channels, and 44 PCIe lanes, the latest Intel® Core™ processors demand a lot more juice than typical desktop CPUs. Prime X299-Deluxe II feeds their appetite with 12 power stages hooked up to the socket and two more for the DRAM. It also augments the motherboard's link to the PSU with dual eight-pin connectors that pass 12V power directly to the processor. These connectors are based on our ProCool design, which uses solid pins that can handle more current than conventional connectors with hollow pins.
Higher power requirements are balanced by beefier heatsinks that carefully balance mass and surface area to maximize thermal dissipation. With a VRM-heatsink array and heatpipe positioned in the path of maximum airflow within the chassis, Prime X299-Deluxe II ensures optimal cooling and system stability for the latest Intel Core X-series processors.
Transfers heat from the inductor and phase array to the heatsink, reducing temperatures by up to 3°C
2oz-copper layers shift heat away from critical components, reducing temperatures by up to 20°C
Keep your SSD chilled
Two M.2 slots sit under passive heatsinks to ward off the throttling that can occur with sustained transfers. A third pokes out from the PCB vertically near the memory slots, where connected drives benefit from ambient airflow around the CPU socket.
Cooler by design
Prime X299-Deluxe II features the most comprehensive cooling controls ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS:
Each header can dynamically reference three thermal sensors, and via Fan Xpert 4 you can even map the temperature of supported ASUS graphics cards to optimize cooling for GPU- and CPU-intensive tasks
Fan Extension Card II
Prime X299-Deluxe II includes our new Fan Extension Card II, which adds six headers that are controllable via FanXpert 4. The card has three temperature-sensor headers to complement the one available onboard and, more importantly, it comes with three thermistors that you can affix to different components. In addition to supplying extra headers for cooling, it has three primed for RGB LED strips.
One-click overclock and cooling, done!
One click takes care of all that complex tuning. ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smart. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of the system, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.
An automated tuning utility that optimizes overclocking and cooling profiles for your unique system configuration.
Fans stay whisper-quiet for everyday computing, and deliver optimal airflow when the system is crunching through CPU or GPU-intensive tasks.
All-new stress test that allows users to optimize and overclock for CPU or memory-centric workloads.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The UEFI BIOS is an early waypoint on any PC-building journey, and Prime X299-Deluxe II offers one of the best in the business.
EZ Tuning Wizard Quickly apply a CPU overclock to improve system performance, or configure a RAID array for faster data retrieval and backups.
Aura On/Off mode Easily enable or disable Aura RGB lighting or every onboard LED, for a more subdued aesthetic.
OC design- ASUS PRO Clock II technology
Prime X299-Deluxe II includes a dedicated base-clock (BCLK) generator that extends CPU and memory overclocking margins. This custom solution works in tandem with the TPU to enhance voltage and BCLK overclocking control, providing the flexibility to extract every ounce of performance from the latest Intel Core X-series processors.
- CPU Intel® Socket 2066 Core™ X-Series Processors
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support depends on the CPU types
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- Chipset Intel® X299
- Memory Intel® Core™ X-series Processors (6-core above)
8 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 4266(O.C.)/4200(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
- Thunderbolt 2 x Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 ports(TypeC™) support DisplayPort and Thunderbolt™ video outputs
Supports DisplayPort 1.4/ with max. resolution 7680/ x 3840/@ 60 Hz*
* VGA resolution support depends on VGA cards' resolution.
Data transfer rate up to 40 Gbps
Daisy-chain up to 12 Thunderbolt devices
Up to 5V/3A, 15W charging support
- Multi-GPU Support Supports NVIDIA® Quad-GPU SLI™ Technology
Supports NVIDIA® 3-Way SLI™ Technology
Supports NVIDIA® 2-Way SLI™ Technology
Supports AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Technology
Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ Technology
- Expansion Slots 44-Lane CPU-
3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16, x16/x16, x16/x16/x8)
2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 *1
2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16, x16/x8)
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x2 mode) *2
2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 *1
- Storage Intel® X299 Chipset :
1 x M.2 x4 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA mode & X4 PCIE mode)
1 x M.2 x4 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
8 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)*1
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology supports
Intel® Core™ X-series Processors (6-core above) :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology Enterprise supports
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- LAN Aquantia AQC111C 5G LAN
Intel® I219V, 1 x Gigabit LAN
ASUS Turbo LAN Utility
ASUS LAN Guard
- Wireless Data Network Intel® Wireless-AC 9260
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz
Supports channel bandwidth: HT20/HT40/HT80/HT160. Up to 1.73Gbps transfer speed
- Bluetooth Bluetooth® 5.0
- Audio Realtek® S1220A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Power pre-regulator reduces power input noise to ensure consistent performance
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Internal audio Amplifier to enhance the highest quality sound for headphone and speakers
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
Audio Feature :
- DTS Headphone:X
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- Unique de-pop circuit: Reduces start-up popping noise to audio outputs
- USB Ports Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 Controller :
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (USB Type-CTM)
ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 2 controller : *1
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector port(s)
Intel® X299 Chipset :
5 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (1 at back panel, , 4 at mid-board)
Intel® X299 Chipset :
4 x USB 2.0 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 2 at mid-board)
ASMedia® USB 3.1 Gen 1 Hub :
3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (3 at back panel, )
- Special Features OC Design - ASUS PRO Clock II Technology
5-Way Optimization by Dual Intelligent Processors 5
- 5-Way Optimization tuning key perfectly consolidates TPU, EPU, DIGI+ VRM, Fan Xpert 4, and Turbo Core App
ASUS 5X Protection III :
- ASUS SafeSlot Core: Fortified PCIe Slot prevents damage
- ASUS LANGuard: Protects against LAN surges, lightning strikes and static-electricity discharges!
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection: World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O: 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability!
- ASUS Enhanced DRAM Overcurrent Protection - Short circuit damage prevention
- ASUS ESD Guards - Enhanced ESD protection
2 ” LiveDash
- Aura RGB Strip Headers
- Aura Lighting Effects Synchronization with compatible ASUS ROG devices
- Aura Addressable Strip Header(s)
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- USB BIOS Flashback
- MemOK! II
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
- Onboard Button : Power/Reset
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode featuring friendly graphics user interface
- Turbo LAN
- Pre- mounted I/O shield
- ASUS NODE : hardware control interface
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- Stylish Design Heat-pipe solution
- Stylish Fanless Design with M.2 Heat-sink solution
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Code
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED, HDD LED)
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- ASUS Q-Connector
DIY Friendly Design
- Auto download driver and software. Friendly for first PC builder.
- Back I/O Ports 2 x Thunderbolt 3 ports TypeC™
2 x DisplayPort IN ports for Thunderbolt™ 3
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
2 x USB 2.0 (one port can be switched to USB BIOS Flashback)
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
1 x ASUS Wi-Fi GO! module (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth v5.0
1 x AQC-111C 5G LAN port
- Internal I/O Ports 1 x Aura Addressable Strip Header(s)
1 x AAFP connector
2 x Aura RGB Strip Header
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
2 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
8 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x M.2_FAN connector
1 x VROC_HW_Key
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x W_PUMP+ connector
1 x AIO_PUMP connector
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
2 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connectors
1 x System panel(s) (Q-Connector) (Chassis intrusion header is inbuilt)
1 x MemOK! II switch(es)
1 x Thermal sensor connector(s)
1 x CPU OV
1 x Power-on button(s)
1 x Reset button(s)
1 x Clear CMOS button(s)
1 x Node Connector(s)
1 x USB BIOS Flashback button(s)
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector
1 x Q-Code
- Accessories User's manual
1 x Vertical M.2 bracket set
6 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x ASUS 2T2R dual band Wi-Fi moving antennas (Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compliant)
1 x Fan Extension Card II (6 x 4-pin Chassis Fan connectors, 3 x RGB headers, 3 x 2-pin Thermal sensor header)
1 x Fan Extension Card II power cable
1 x Fan Extension Card II NODE connector cable
1 x Fan Extension Card II screw package
1 x DisplayPort cable
1 x SLI HB BRIDGE(2-WAY-M)
1 x Q-Connector
1 x Extension cable for Addressable LED
3 x Thermistor cable(s)
1 x CPU Fan Holder
- BIOS 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F11 EZ Tuning Wizard, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F9 Search, F12 PrintScreen, F4 AURA ON/OFF and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- Manageability WfM 2.0, DMI 3.0, WOL by PME, PXE
- Support Disc Drivers
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
- Operating System Windows® 10 64-bit
- Form Factor ATX Form Factor
12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )
- Note * 1. PCIEX1_1 shares bandwidth with USB 3.1 Gen 2 front panel connector(U31G2_E1). It is disabled by default.
PCIEX1_2 shares bandwidth with SATA6G_7.
* 2. SATA6G_5 & SATA6G_6 shares bandwidth with PCIEX16_3 when using 28-lane CPU.
1TB Samsung 970 Evo PLUS M.2 PCIe SSD PN MZ-V7S1T0BW$359 Add to cart
2TB Samsung 970 Evo PLUS M.2 PCIe SSD PN MZ-V7S2T0BW$699 Add to cart