ASUS S2011-3 ATX X99-A II DDR4 Motherboard, BONUS Razer Goliathus Gaming Mouse Pad!
Web ID: 18623
Intel Socket 2011-3, X99 Chipset, 8 x Quad Channel DDR4 sockets (up to 64GB), 40-Lane CPU: 3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16, 28-Lane CPU: 3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 and 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (x4 mode) and 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1, Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX, NVIDIA 3-Way SLI, 8 x SATA 6Gb/s, RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, 1 x M.2 PCIe Socket, 1 x SATA Express, Intel I218V Gigabit LAN, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, 8 x USB 3.0 (4 via back panel, 4 via internal header), 8 x USB 2.0 (4 via back panel, 4 via internal header), 7.1 Channel Audio with Optical Out, ATX Form Factor, BONUS Razer Goliathus Speed Edition Soft Gaming Mouse Pad Small
Manufacturer PN: X99-A II
Warranty: 3 Year
ASUS X99 Series motherboards are engineered from the ground up to get the most from new Intel® Core™ i7 processor family for socket LGA 2011-v3 and extract every ounce of performance from Intel's latest architecture. ASUS delivers the BEST of motherboards for gamers, enthusiasts, content creation professionals and passionate DIYers.
Designed to break performance barriers, ASUS OC Socket utilizes extra pins to connect a proprietary circuit to contacts found on land grid array (LGA). Combined with our customized UEFI, this exclusive feature enables higher DDR4 memory frequencies, lower latencies and enhanced stability while overclocking, extending all the way to extreme overclocking conditions, such as liquid nitrogen (LN2). OC Socket is 100% compatible with all LGA 2011-v3 CPUs, ensuring the ideal combination of overclocking performance and compatibility.
Other X99 Sockets
Huge voltage drop on other X99 motherboard
Almost no voltage drop with OC Socket
Under 100% load with CPU voltage set to extreme 1.825v
Testing configuration: CPU: Intel Core i7-5960X | MB: X99-A II | DDR4: Corsair DDR4-2133*4 | GFX: GTX680 | OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Prime95
The cache bus links areas such as CPU cores, DDR4 memory controllers, system agent and the shared L3 cache — so it’s a critical interconnect for the whole CPU subsystem. A higher cache-bus frequency directly accelerates subsystem performance, so ASUS OC Socket exclusively provides an adjustable cache-bus voltage to reach higher cache bus frequencies.
CPU: Intel Core i7-5960X 4.8G| MB: X99-A II | DDR4: Corsair DDR4-2133*4 | GFX: GTX780 | OS: Windows7 64-bit
AIDA64 memory benchmark
CPU: Intel Core i7-5960X | MB: X99-A II | DDR4: Corsair DDR4-2133*4 | GFX: GTX780 | OS: Windows7 64-bit
Drive your memory frequencies to 3333MHz and beyond! ASUS-exclusive T-Topology circuit design plus OC Socket provides a superb memory-overclocking capability to unleash the full power of DDR4 by minimizing coupling noise and signal reflection. With innovative equidistant memory channels, it delivers the most balanced control and powerful overclocking compatibility. ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor to ensure the best compatibility.
One click takes care of all that complex tuning. Your PC is smart with ASUS 5-Way Optimization. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of your system based on real-time use — so you get superb CPU performance, everyday energy savings, ultra-stable digital power, cool and quiet fans and now even networking and audio settings that are tailored for the apps that you are using. In short, 5-Way Optimization ensures that your PC is perfect for gaming, entertainment, productivity or just about anything else!
- Games run swiftly and smoothly with high performance, prioritized bandwidth and vivid sound.
- Fans stay whisper-quiet for everyday computing, and ensure extreme cooling efficiency when gaming.
- Energy waste is reduced so you'll save money.
Intel LGA2011-3 i7-5960X 140W | X99-A II | CRUCIAL SSD 64G |ENERMAX EMR1350EWT 1350W | ASUS PB278Q 27” | MICRON MTA8ATF52164AZ-2G1A1 4GB*2 | GTX650Ti-DC2T-1GD5*1
- CPU performance boost
- All-round energy efficiency
- Advanced fan controls
- Precise Digital Power Control
- Game faster, rank higher
Flexible cooling controls for air and liquid
The latest ASUS X99 motherboards feature the most advanced cooling capability to date, controllable from both Fan Xpert 4 and UEFI.
- Intuitive Graphical Fan Control: Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
- EZ XMP: Improve your DRAM performance with a click.
- SATA Information: View SATA port details for easy device recognition.
- Fast Clock Adjustment: Use mouse controls to change the time and date.
- GPU POST: Recommendation for multi-VGA configuration and detailed information for selected ASUS graphics cards .
- Secure Erase: Restore your SSDs to factory-fresh condition.
- Last Modified Log: Track last change and save preferred profiles onto a USB drive.
- SATA Port Renaming: Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
- Aura (LED Control) Customize your favorite RGB LED style direct from the BIOS.
AURA Lighting ControlA well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB control with a variety of functional presets for both built-in RGB LEDs, as well as LED strips connected to the onboard 4-pin RGB headers, all of which can be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
- CPU Intel® Processors
Intel® Core™ i7 X-Series Processors on LGA 2011-3 Socket
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
- Chipset Intel® X99
- Memory 8 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666(O.C.)/2400(O.C.)/2133 MHz Memory
Quad Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
** Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
- Multi-GPU Support Supports NVIDIA® Quad-GPU SLI™ Technology
Supports NVIDIA® 3-Way SLI™ Technology
Supports AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Technology
Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ Technology
- Expansion Slots 40-Lane CPU-
3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or x16/x16, x8/x16/x8) *1
3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16, x16/x8, x8/x8/x8) *2
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (x4 mode) *3
2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 (x1 mode) *3
- Storage New Intel® Core™ i7 X-Series Processors :
1 x M.2 x4 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (Support PCIE SSD only)*4
1 x U.2 port, support PCIe 3.0 x4 NVM Express storage*4
Intel® X99 chipset :
1 x SATA Express port, Compatible with 2 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports
8 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)*5,
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology, Intel® Rapid Recovery Technology*6
- LAN Intel® I218V, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- Audio Realtek® ALC1150 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC featuring Crystal Sound 3
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- High quality 112 dB SNR stereo playback output (Line-out at rear) and 104 dB SNR stereo playback input (Line-in)
- High-fidelity audio OP AMP(s)
Audio Feature :
- DTS Connect
- DTS Studio Sound
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- BD Audio Layer Content Protection
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Audio amplifier: Provides the highest-quality sound for headphone and speakers
- Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- Unique de-pop circuit: Reduces start-up popping noise to audio outputs
- Top notch audio sensation delivers according to the audio configuration
- EMI protection cover to prevent electrical noise to affect the amplifier quality
- Power pre-regulator: Reduces power input noise to ensure consistent performance
- USB Ports Intel® X99 chipset :
5 x USB 3.0/2.0 port(s) (1 at back panel, blue, 4 at mid-board)
Intel® X99 chipset :
8 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (4 at back panel, blue, 4 at mid-board)
ASMedia® USB 3.1 controller :
2 x USB 3.1/3.0/2.0 port(s) ( at back panel, teal blue, Type-A + Type-C)
ASMedia® USB 3.0 controller :
3 x USB 3.0/2.0 port(s) ()
- Special Features 5-Way Optimization by Dual Intelligent Processors 5
- 5-Way Optimization tuning key perfectly consolidates TPU, EPU, DIGI+ VRM, Fan Xpert 4, and Turbo Core App
ASUS 5X Protection II :
- ASUS LANGuard - 2.5X higher surge tolerance
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection - World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM - 8 Phase digital power design
- ASUS DRAM Overcurrent Protection - Prevents damage from short circuits
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O - 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
ASUS TPU :
- Auto Tuning
- GPU Boost
ASUS EPU :
ASUS Digital Power Design :
- Industry leading Digital 8 Phase Power Design
- Industry leading Digital 4 Phase DRAM Power Design
- CPU Power Utility
- DRAM Power Utility
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- Remote GO!
- USB BIOS Flashback
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger+
- USB Charger+
- M.2 & SATA Express
- Onboard Button : Power/Reset
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode featuring friendly graphics user interface
- USB 3.1 Boost
- Turbo LAN
- Crystal Sound 3
- EZ XMP ASUS Exclusive Features
- Mobo Connect
- PC Cleaner
- Media Streamer
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- ASUS Fan Xpert 4
ASUS EZ DIY :
- Precision Tweaker 2
- ASUS O.C. Tuner
- ASUS O.C. Profile
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS USB BIOS Flashback
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- Push Notice
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Shield
- ASUS Q-Code
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED)
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- ASUS Q-Connector
Special Memory O.C. Design
AURA: RGB Lighting Control
Special Memory O.C. Design
- Operating System Support Windows® 10 , 64bit
Windows® 8.1 86x64
Windows® 8 86x64
Windows® 7 86x64
- Back I/O Ports 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.1 ()Type-A + Type-C
4 x USB 3.0
4 x USB 2.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
- Internal I/O Ports 1 x U.2 port
1 x AAFP connector
1 x RGB Header(s)
2 x USB 3.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.0 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x SATA Express connector: , Compatible with 2 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key design, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (Support PCIE SSD only)
8 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2 x 4 -pin)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x Thunderbolt header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x 4-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x EZ XMP switch
1 x 5-pin EXT_FAN(Extension Fan) connector
1 x DRCT header(s)
1 x MemOK! button(s)
1 x Thermal sensor connector(s)
1 x CPU OV
1 x Power-on button(s)
1 x Reset button(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x Water Pump header (4-pin)
1 x 14-1 pin TPM connector
1 x COM port header
- Accessories User's manual
4 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x CPU installation tool
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x SLI bridge(s)
1 x Q-connector(s) (1 in 1)
1 x Extension Cable for RGB strips (80 cm)
- Form Factor ATX Form Factor
12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )
- Note 1* PCIe x16_1 and PCIe x16_4 slots share the same bandwidth. PCIe x16_4 slot support up to x8 mode.
2* When using a 28-lane CPU, the PCIe x16_3 slot support up to x8 mode.
3* The PCIe x16_2 shares bandwidth with USB 3.1 and PCIe x1_2 slot. By default, the PCIe x16_2 slot automatically runs at x1 mode.
4* M.2 shares bandwidth with U.2, only one device can be activated at a time.
5* Due to chipset behavior, The SATA6G_78, SATA6G_910 ports (black) do not support IRST including RAID configuration.
6* These functions will work depending on the CPU installed.
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM DVD PN KW9-00139