ASUS S1151 Mini-ITX Z170I PRO GAMING DDR4 Motherboard, BONUS Steelseries Mouse Pad!
Web ID: 16225
Intel Socket 1151, Intel Z170 Chipset, 2 x DDR4 Slots, 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16, 1 x SATA Express port, 1 x M.2 SATA/PCIe, 2 x SATA 6Gb/s ports, HDMI, DisplayPort, Intel Gigabit LAN, Wireless AC Dual Band, Bluetooth V4.1, 2 x USB 3.1 Type-A, 6 x USB 3.0 (4 at back panel, 2 via internal header), 4 x USB 2.0 (2 at back panel, 2 via internal header), 7.1 Channel audio with Optical Out, Mini-ITX Form Factor, BONUS SteelSeries 63004 QcK Gaming Mouse Pad PN 63004
Manufacturer PN: Z170I PRO GAMING
Warranty: 3 Year
FLAWLESS AUDIO THAT MAKES YOU PART OF THE GAME!
Be the best on the battlefield with Z170I Pro Gaming's truly immersive SupremeFX audio and experience sound so alive with realism that it hands you the vital competitive edge needed to win. With near-lossless delivery and exclusive Sonic Radar II technology to pinpoint battlefield enemies before they spot you, SupremeFX sounds stupendous — and puts both your ears and frags in front of everyone else!
Shielded audio, superior sound
ASUS-exclusive SupremeFX technology delivers high-fidelity, near-lossless audio no matter how frantic your game becomes. The purity and stability of the remarkable 115dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) is assured, with a shielded design, electromagnetic-interference (EMI) cover and voltage-protected 5V power supply. Supreme FX's superior components, including the trusted Realtek ALC1150 codec, maximize acoustic performance and eliminate interference – so you hear only the very best from your gaming headset or speakers!
Sonic Radar II
Scan and detect to dominate!
Sonic Radar II displays a stealthy overlay that shows what your opponents and teammates are up to on the battlefield, all managed via a simple control panel and customizable game list. See the direction and origin of key in-game sounds, and practice your enemy-pinpointing skill, plus Audio Enhancement technology clarifies every last sound — so you hear the distant sound of enemy footsteps and become the hunter, not the hunted!
TOP-SPEED PROTECTED NETWORKING
Only the quickest shot survive, so Z170I Pro Gaming banishes lag — letting you annihilate your foes as fast as your trigger finger! Our engineers pack in only the best networking technology, including tournament-level Intel® Gigabit Ethernet and ASUS-exclusive LANGuard and GameFirst IV to keep your connection fast, so always fire first and watch your enemies fall.
Intel Gigabit Ethernet
More throughput, less CPU usage and great gaming experiences
Featuring the very latest Intel Ethernet (I219-V) for faster, smoother gaming — always. Intel's LAN has the serious double advantage of reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput. This significantly reduces the processor's workload, so there's more power for your game and your gameplay.
Pumped-up throughput. Best surge protection
LANGuard means safer, more reliable connections for your battles! Advanced signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounting processes join forces to protect your Z170I Pro Gaming's connection and deliver pumped-up throughput, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components (ESD Guards) for 1.9X-greater tolerance to static electricity and 2.5X-greater protection (up to 15KV) against surges!
GameFirst IV Beta
Team up to banish lag
GameFirst IV optimizes network traffic for faster, lag-free online gaming — and now we've added Multi-Gate Teaming to team all your networks for maximum bandwidth and the smoothest-ever gameplay. You'll also enjoy all-new Intelligent mode, which automatically compiles a database by parsing new app data to ensure that every game is optimized for the best performance.
Team all your network gateways for maximum bandwidth and assign connections to every application for the smoothest-ever gameplay.
PERFORMANCE LEVEL UP
Maxed-out performance means maximum gaming thrills, and with ASUS-exclusive Pro Clock technology, AI Suite 3's dashboard-style control panel and RAMCache you'll fine-tune almost every aspect of your Z170I Pro Gaming-based system. Get the best balance between performance, cooling, stability, efficiency and aesthetics — all via a simple and intuitive interface.
Go Faster with PRO Clock technology
Thought you'd taken overclocking as far as it could go? Meet ASUS Pro Clock, a dedicated base-clock (BCLK) generator designed for 6th-generation Intel® processors that ramps BCLK frequencies up to 400MHz or beyond*. This custom solution works in tandem with the ASUS TurboV Processing Unit (TPU) to enhance voltage and base-clock overclocking control — providing an exciting new way to boost performance to extremes!
- Advantages of ASUS Pro Clock:
- Reduced boot times
- Lower jitter under extreme conditions for higher overclocks
- Increased stability under heavy overclocking
* BCLK overclocking range will vary according to CPU capabilities, cooling, motherboard support and tuning options.
DDR4 overclocking strength in numbers
Now you can drive DDR4 memory up to 4000 (OC) at one DIMM per channel — and that means the best-ever gaming performance from your Z170I Pro Gaming! Exceptional engineering has created optimized trace layouts, providing superb memory-overclocking capabilities on mini-ITX.
One-stop performance-optimization panel
Maxed-out performance means maximum gaming thrills, and with exclusive AI Suite 3's dashboard-style control panel you'll fine-tune almost every aspect of your Z170I Pro Gaming-based system. Get the best balance between performance, cooling, stability, efficiency and aesthetics — all via a simple and intuitive interface.
Dynamically adjusts ASUS TPU (TurboV Processing Unit), EPU (Energy Processing Unit) and Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM), Fan Xpert 2+ and Turbo App technologies for precision-enhanced performance and efficiency, and all with a single click.
Fan Xpert 2+
Via three 4/3-pin fan connectors — one PWM only for the processor and two combination PWM/DC connectors — and a pair of onboard thermal sensors, Fan Xpert 2+ makes sure every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise.
USB 3.1 Boost
An exclusive utility that automatically accelerates USB 3.1 for sequential read/write speeds of up to 854.6/863.9MB/s.
* It requires to update USB 3.1 Boost to V1.08.02 or later version
Customizing the audio LEDs is easy: just flip the switches and pick the radio buttons that match your style and gaming mood!
- CPU Intel® Socket 1151 for 6th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- Chipset Intel® Z170
- Memory 2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 3400(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3100(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666(O.C.)/2600(O.C.)/2400(O.C.)/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
- Graphic Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DisplayPort ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz
- Supports DisplayPort with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™
- Expansion Slots 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16
- Storage Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology supports
1 x SATA Express port, Compatible with 2 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode)*1
2 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology*2
- LAN Intel® I219V, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s), GameFirst technology
- Wireless Data Network Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Supports dual band frequency 2.4/5 GHz
Support ASUS Wi-Fi Go! Utility
- Bluetooth Bluetooth V4.1
- Audio SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel MIC Jack-retasking
- High quality 115 dB SNR stereo playback output
Audio Feature :
- SupremeFX Shielding™ Technology
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- Sonic Radar II
- USB Ports ASMedia® USB 3.1 controller :
2 x USB 3.1 port(s) (Type-A)
Intel® Z170 chipset :
6 x USB 3.0/2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, blue, 2 at mid-board)
Intel® Z170 chipset :
4 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, black, 2 at mid-board)
- Special Features ASUS Dual Intelligent Processors 5-Way Optimization by Dual Intelligent Processors 5 :
- 5-Way Optimization tuning key perfectly consolidates TPU, EPU, DIGI+ VRM, Fan Xpert 2+, and Turbo App
- ESD Guards on LAN, Audio, KBMS and USB3.0/2.0 ports
- DRAM Overcurrent Protection
- Stainless Steel Back I/O
- Highly Durable Components
- DIGI+ VRM
ASUS TPU :
- Auto Tuning
- GPU Boost
ASUS EPU :
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger+
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode featuring friendly graphics user interface
- USB 3.1 Boost
- Disk Unlocker
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution
- ASUS Fan Xpert 2+
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- Push Notice
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Shield
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED)
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- ASUS Q-Connector
- Operating System Support Windows® 10 , 64bit
Windows® 8.1 , 64bit
Windows® 7 , 32bit/64bit
- Back I/O Ports 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.1 (red)Type-A
4 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
2 x Wi-Fi antenna port(s)
- Internal I/O Ports 1 x USB 3.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.0 port(s) (19-pin)
1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x SATA Express connector: gray, Compatible with 2 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key design, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (Supports both SATA & PCIE SSD)
2 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2 x 4 -pin)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x System panel(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x 14-1 pin TPM connector
- Accessories User's manual
M.2 2242 mounting kit
4 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x CPU installation tool
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x 12 in 1 Cable Label (s)
- BIOS 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI3.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.0 ACPI 5.0, Multi-language BIOS,
ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F11 EZ Tuning Wizard, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Quick Note, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- Manageability WfM 2.0, DMI 3.0, WOL by PME, PXE
- Support Disc Drivers
ASUS EZ Update
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
- Form Factor Mini ITX Form Factor
6.7 inch x 6.7 inch ( 17 cm x 17 cm )
- Note *1:For a 2242 storage device, use the bundled 2242 mounting kit.
*2:These functions will work depending on the CPU installed.
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM DVD PN KW9-00139
$149Add to cart
1TB WD 3.5" 7200rpm SATA 6Gb/s Blue HDD PN WD10EZEX
$68Add to cart
SteelSeries 63004 QcK Gaming Mouse Pad PN 63004