ASUS S1151 ATX Z170-PRO-GAMING DDR4 Motherboard
Web ID: 15454
Intel Socket 1151, Intel Z170 Express Chipset, Dual Channel DDR4 4 Slots, 3 x PCIe x16 (support x16, x8/x8 or x8/x8/x4) slots, 2-Way NVIDIA SLI, 3-Way AMD Crossfire, 3 x PCIe x1, 1 x M.2 SATA/PCIe, 4 x SATA 6Gbps, 1 x USB 3.1 Type A, 1 x USB 3.1 Type C, 6 x USB 3.0 (4 via Back panel, 2 x via internal header), 8 x USB 2.0 (2 via back panel, 6 via internal header), RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, Gigabit LAN, D-Sub (VGA), DVI, HDMI, Displayport, 7.1 channel audio with Optical Out, ATX Form Factor ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer PN: Z170-PRO-GAMING
Warranty: 3 Year
FLAWLESS AUDIO THAT MAKES YOU PART OF THE GAME!
SupremeFX audio technology achieves near-lossless audio quality and has multiple light effects to illuminate the exclusive red-line shielding, plus Sonic Radar II technology to locate battlefield enemies before they spot you!
Shielded audio, superior sound
The ASUS-exclusive technology that produces near-lossless audio quality with a remarkable signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) of 115dB, so you enjoy every sound detail.
Sonic Radar II
Scan and detect to dominate!
Sonic Radar II displays a stealthy overlay that shows what your opponents and teammates are up to on the battlefield, all managed via a simple control panel and customizable game list. See the direction and origin of key in-game sounds, and practice your enemy-pinpointing skill, plus exclusive Audio Enhancement technology clarifies every last blast.
TOP-SPEED PROTECTED NETWORKING
Loaded with the best networking tech, including high-speed Intel® Gigabit Ethernet and ASUS-exclusive LANGuard and GameFirst III, your connections are faster and safer to stay ahead of the pack!
Intel Gigabit Ethernet
More throughput, less CPU usage and great gaming experiences
Featuring the very latest Intel Ethernet (I219-V) for faster, smoother gaming — always. Intel's LAN has the serious double advantage of reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput. This significantly reduces the processor's workload, so there's more power for your game and your gameplay.
Pumped-up throughput. Best surge protection
Signal-coupling technology and premium surface-mounting ensure a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components (ESD Guards) for 1.9X-greater tolerance to static electricity and 2.5X-greater protection (up to 15KV) against surges.
Banish lag, play smooth
Exclusive GameFirst III prioritizes game-related packets and allocates more bandwidth to games, eliminating laggy gameplay, streaming stutters and file-sharing slowdown — so you'll always be the frontrunner. Choose from Optimization, Game, Media Streaming or File Sharing presets and watch your network fly!
PERFORMANCE LEVEL UP
Packed with ASUS-exclusive Pro Clock technology, second-generation ASUS T-Topology, AI Suite 3 and RAMCache to unleash the full potential of your gaming performance.
Go Faster with PRO Clock technology
A dedicated base-clock (BCLK) generator designed for 6th-generation Intel® processors that extends overclocked base clock frequencies up to 400MHz*. This custom solution works in tandem with the ASUS TurboV Processing Unit (TPU), to enhance voltage and base-clock overclocking control — providing an exciting new way to boost performance to extreme heights.
- Advantages of ASUS Pro Clock:
- Reduced boot up time
- Lower jitter under extreme conditions for higher overclocks
- Increased stability under heavy overclocking
* BCLK overclocking range will vary according to CPU capabilities, cooling, motherboard support and tuning options.
DDR4 overclocking strength in numbers
Second-generation ASUS T-Topology enables DDR4 memory overclocking to reach new heights: over DDR4-3400MHz with all memory slots populated. Featuring a customized trace layout for reduced crosstalk and coupling noise, our second-generation T-Topology ensures time-aligned signal transfer for improved memory stability and compatibility.
One-stop performance-optimization panel
AI Suite 3 is an exclusive ASUS dashboard-style control panel that lets you fine-tune almost every aspect of your Z170 Pro Gaming-based system for the best balance between performance, stability, efficiency and aesthetics — all via a simple and intuitive interface.
Dynamically adjusts ASUS TPU (TurboV Processing Unit), EPU (Energy Processing Unit) and Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM), Fan Xpert 3 and Turbo App technologies for precision-enhanced performance and efficiency, and all with a single click.
Customizing the audio and marque LEDs is easy: just flip the switches and pick the radio buttons that match your style and gaming mood!
Fan Xpert 3
Via five 4/3 pin (PWM/DC) combo fan connectors and five onboard thermal sensors, Fan Xpert 3 makes sure every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise. Z170 Pro gaming also has a fan-extension (EXT) header for quick-and-easy fan upgrades.
USB 3.1 Boost
An exclusive utility that automatically accelerates USB 3.1 for sequential read/write speeds of up to 854.6/863.9MB/s.
* It requires to update USB 3.1 Boost to V1.08.02 or later version
Award-winning BIOS design
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way. In EZ Mode you can get set up very quickly, applying the date and time, fan profiles and Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory profiles. Switch to Advanced Mode to set up favorites and shortcuts, record and review recent changes with Last Modified or make notes in Quick Notes.
- CPU Intel® Socket 1151 for 6th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- Chipset Intel® Z170
- Memory 4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 3400(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3100(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666(O.C.)/2600(O.C.)/2400(O.C.)/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
- Graphic Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D/RGB/DisplayPort ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports DisplayPort with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™
- Multi-GPU Support Supports NVIDIA® Quad-GPU SLI™ Technology
Supports NVIDIA® 2-Way SLI™ Technology
Supports AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Technology
Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX™ Technology
- Expansion Slots 2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (Single at x16, dual at x8/x8, )
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode, )
3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
- Storage Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology supports
1 x SATA Express port, Compatible with 2 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode)*1
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology*2
- LAN Intel® I219V, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s), GameFirst technology
- Audio SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel MIC Jack-retasking
- High quality 115 dB SNR stereo playback output
Audio Feature :
- SupremeFX Shielding™ Technology
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- Sonic Radar II
- USB Ports ASMedia® USB 3.1 controller :
1 x USB 3.1 port(s) (Type-A)
ASMedia® USB 3.1 controller :
1 x USB 3.1 port(s) (Type-C, Reversible)
Intel® Z170 chipset :
6 x USB 3.0/2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, blue, 2 at mid-board)
Intel® Z170 chipset :
8 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, black, 6 at mid-board)
- Special Features ASUS Dual Intelligent Processors 5-Way Optimization by Dual Intelligent Processors 5 :
- 5-Way Optimization tuning key perfectly consolidates TPU, EPU, DIGI+ VRM, Fan Xpert 3, and Turbo App
- ESD Guards on LAN, Audio, KBMS and USB3.0/2.0 ports
- DRAM Overcurrent Protection
- Stainless Steel Back I/O
- Highly Durable Components
- DIGI+ VRM
ASUS TPU :
- Auto Tuning
- GPU Boost
ASUS EPU :
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger+
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode featuring friendly graphics user interface
- USB 3.1 Boost
- Disk Unlocker
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution
- ASUS Fan Xpert 3
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- Push Notice
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Shield
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED)
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- Operating System Support Windows® 10 , 64bit
Windows® 8.1 , 64bit
Windows® 7 , 32bit/64bit
- Back I/O Ports 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x DVI
1 x D-Sub
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
1 x USB 3.1 (red)Type-A
1 x USB 3.1 Type-C
4 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
- Internal I/O Ports 1 x USB 3.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.0 port(s) (19-pin)
3 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 6 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x SATA Express connector: gray, Compatible with 2 x SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key design, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (Supports both SATA & PCIE SSD)
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
3 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (3 x 4 -pin)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x System panel(s)
1 x Thermal sensor connector(s)
1 x CPU OV
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x 5-pin EXT_FAN(Extension Fan) connector
1 x ROG extension (ROG_EXT) header(s)
1 x 14-1 pin TPM connector
- Accessories User's manual
4 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x CPU installation tool
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x SLI bridge(s)
1 x 12 in 1 Cable Label (s)
- BIOS 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI3.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.0 ACPI 5.0, Multi-language BIOS,
ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F11 EZ Tuning Wizard, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Quick Note, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- Manageability WfM 2.0, DMI 3.0, WOL by PME, PXE
- Support Disc Drivers
ASUS EZ Update
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
- Form Factor ATX Form Factor
12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )
- Note *1:When the M.2 Socket 3 is operating in SATA mode, SATA port 1 will be disabled.
*2:These functions will work depending on the CPU installed.
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM DVD PN KW9-00139
$149Add to cart
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit OEM DVD PN FQC-08929
$209Add to cart
1TB WD 3.5" 7200rpm SATA 6Gb/s Blue HDD PN WD10EZEX