ASUS S1151 ATX Z170-P-D3 Motherboard, BONUS Steelseries Mouse Pad!
Web ID: 15453
Intel Socket 1151, Intel Z170 Express Chipset, Dual Channel DDR3 4 Slots, 2 x PCIe x16 (support x16, x4 modes) slots, 2-Way AMD Crossfire, 2 x PCIe x1, 2 x PCI, 1 x M.2, 4 x SATA 6Gbps, RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, 8 x USB 3.0 (4 via Back panel, 4 x via internal header), 6 x USB 2.0 (2 via back panel, 4 via internal header), Gigabit LAN, DVI, HDMI, 8 channel audio, ATX Form Factor, BONUS SteelSeries 63004 QcK Gaming Mouse Pad PN 63004 CASH PRICE
Manufacturer PN: Z170-P-D3
Warranty: 3 Year
Industry-leading 5X Protection II employs the finest components, excellent circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee quality and long-term durability of your motherboard with all-round protection. For you, that means exceptional protection and stability for your build — the result of decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
Pumped-up throughput. 2.5X higher surge tolerance.ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
DRAM Overcurrent Protection
Stainless-Steel Back I/O
Including CPUs, memory modules,
graphics cards and more.
More flexibility, more compatibility
- support for DDR3 and DDR3L.
Extensive testing for extreme reliability,
compatibility and safety.
- Intuitive Graphical Fan Control: Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
- EZ XMP: Improve your DRAM performance with a click.
- SATA Information: View SATA port details for easy device recognition.
- Fast Clock Adjustment: Use mouse controls to change the time and date.
- Last Modified Log: Track last change and save preferred profiles onto a USB drive.
- SATA Port Renaming: Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
- CPU Intel® Socket 1151 for 6th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- Chipset Intel® Z170
- Memory 4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR3 3100(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666(O.C.)/2400(O.C.)/2200(O.C.)/2133(O.C.)/2000(O.C.)/1866(O.C.)/1600/1333 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor.
- Graphic Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™
- Multi-GPU Support Supports AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Technology
- Expansion Slots 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode, gray)
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode, black)
2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
2 x PCI
- Storage Intel® Z170 chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, , with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray,
Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10
Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology*1
- LAN Realtek® 8111GR, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
- Audio Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC *2
- Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
Audio Feature :
- LED-illuminated design - Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- USB Ports Intel® Z170 chipset :
8 x USB 3.0/2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, blue, 4 at mid-board)
Intel® Z170 chipset :
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, black, 4 at mid-board)
- Special Features ASUS 5X Protection II :
- ASUS LANGuard - 2.5X higher surge tolerance
- ASUS Overvoltage Protection - World-class circuit-protecting power design
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM - 7 Phase digital power design
- ASUS DRAM Overcurrent Protection - Prevents damage from short circuits
- ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O - 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
ASUS EPU :
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- GPU Boost
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
- Low EMI Solution
- USB 3.0 Boost
- Disk Unlocker
- Mobo Connect
- PC Cleaner
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution & MOS Heatsink
- ASUS Fan Xpert 2+
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- Push Notice
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Slot
- Operating System Support Windows® 10 , 64bit
Windows® 8.1 , 64bit
Windows® 7 , 32bit/64bit *3
- Back I/O Ports 1 x PS/2 keyboard (purple)
1 x PS/2 mouse (green)
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
4 x USB 3.0 (blue) Type-A
2 x USB 2.0
3 x Audio jack(s)
- Internal I/O Ports 2 x USB 3.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.0 port(s) (19-pin)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 for M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 devices
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (2 x 4 -pin)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x System panel(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
- Accessories User's manual
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
- BIOS 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI3.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.0 ACPI 5.0, Multi-language BIOS,
ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F11 EZ Tuning Wizard, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Quick Note, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- Manageability WfM 2.0, DMI 3.0, WOL by PME, PXE
- Support Disc Drivers
ASUS EZ Update
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
- Form Factor ATX Form Factor
12 inch x 8.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 21.8 cm )
- Note *1: These functions will work depending on the CPU installed.
*2: Use a chassis with HD audio module in the front panel to support an 8-channel audio output.
*3: Please refer to ASUS website and download “Windows® 7 installation guide” and “ASUS EZ installer” to install Windows® 7.
PCIe Wireless-N ASUS PCE-N15 300Mbps Network Card