ASUS S1151 ATX ROG STRIX B365-F Gaming DDR4 Motherboard
Web ID: 26554
Intel Socket 1151, Intel B365 Chipset, 4 x DDR4 Dual Channel Memory, 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (support x16/x4 modes), 3 x PCIe 3.0 x1 Port, 1 x M.2 PCIe/SATA, 1 x M.2 PCIe, 6 x SATA 6Gb/s, Optane Ready, DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, Gigabit LAN, 1 x USB 3.1 (Gen1) Type-C, 2 x USB 3.1 (Gen2) Type-A, 3 x USB 3.1 (Gen1) (1 via back panel, 2 via Internal Header), 8 x USB 2.0 (4 via Back panel, 4 via Internal Header), 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio with Optical Out, ATX Form Factor
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Year
Manufacturer PN: B365-F Gaming
Experience great performance through comprehensive cooling controls, fast storage, and exclusive technologies to enhance memory reliability and speed.
Digit+ power control together with an efficient thermal solution ensure ROG Strix B365-F Gaming has the muscle to control Intel's latest CPUs.
Digi+ Power Control
The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and clean power delivery to the CPU.
The ROG Strix B365-F Gaming uses high-quality thermal pads to help transfer heat from the driver and MOSFET to a heatsink that has ample surface area to deal with the power demands of all Coffee Lake processors.
MicroFine Alloy Chokes
High-permeability alloy-core chokes significantly reduce power loss to further improve efficiency and performance.
Up your aesthetic horizons with a new cyber-text design and Aura illumination — to create a personalized gaming with immersion that extends from the inside out.
The distinctive sleek cuts across the ROG Strix heatsink are now accented with a futuristic cyber-text pattern, fusing multiple gaming cultures to create a unique identity for this generation. But it's not all about arresting looks: the all-new ROG Strix motherboards exude material excellence, with a high-quality metal heatsink that adds a premium touch.
DIY FRIENDLY DESIGN
DIY-friendly design simplify your PC-building experience, so installation is easier, compatibility assured, and all-around protection to keep you and your rig safe.
Pre-Mounted I/O Shield
DRAM overcurrent protection
Highly durable components
Proper gaming audio built in means you're ready to play, chat or stream or kick back with videos right out of the gate, with smart routing to direct different audio streams to different devices.
Intuitive Audio-Tuning Suite
Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset.
*A head-related transfer function is an audio algorithm derived from sound data recorded through a dummy head. Test tones are played from a spherical grid around the dummy head to obtain subtle changes in sounds that come from different directions. The results are combined into an algorithm that allows Sonic Studio's virtual surround to process sound true to life.
In-game sound effects and music are adjusted automatically to increase the feeling of immersion, so audio pulls you further into the game.
The Voice Clarity and Smart Volume sliders are set high to emphasize dialog, so you'll hear the softest whispers and experience minimum distortion at maximum volume.
Voice Clarity, Bass Boost and Treble Boost are carefully balanced, so your music-listening experience feels like a live performance.
Soft sounds are accentuated by Smart Volume for enhanced listening, while Voice Clarity boosts speech for crystal-clear conversations.
Sonic Studio Link applies Sonic Studio III effects to your VR headset, boosting immersion in virtual worlds.
Easy-to-use routing assigns different audio streams to different outputs, such as browser effects to headphones and game audio to speakers.
Loaded with the latest technologies, you'll benefit from connections as quick and simple to make as they are stable and speedy.
More Throughput and Less CPU Usage for Great Gaming Experiences
ROG Strix B365-F Gaming features Intel Ethernet (I219-V) for faster, smoother gaming. Intel's LAN reduces CPU overhead and increases TCP and UDP throughput, keeping more processing power available for gaming.
- CPU Intel® Socket 1151 9th / 8th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- Chipset Intel® B365
- Memory 4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
- Graphic Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI/DisplayPort ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz
- Supports DVI with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports DisplayPort with max. resolution 4096 x 2304 @ 60 Hz *1
- Multi-GPU Support Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology
- Expansion Slots 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode)
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x4 mode) *2
3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1 *3
- Storage Intel® B365 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*4
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology supports
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- LAN Intel® I219V, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)
ROG GameFirst Technology
- Audio ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
- Dual Headphone Amplifiers
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
- SupremeFX Shielding Technology
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback *6
Audio Feature :
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- Sonic Radar III
- Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Link
- USB Ports Intel® B365 Chipset :
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 port(s) (2 at back panel, red)
Intel® B365 Chipset :
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 1 x Type-A+1 x Type-C)
Intel® B365 Chipset :
8 x USB 2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, , 4 at mid-board)
- ROG Exclusive Features ROG CPU-Z
Pre-mounted I/O Shield
- Aura Lighting Control
- Aura RGB Strip Headers
ROG Exclusive Software
- RAMCache III
- GameFirst V
- Special Features Fan Xpert4
- Fan Xpert 4 featuring Fan Auto Tuning function and multiple thermistors selection for optimized system cooling control
- ESD Guards on LAN, Audio, KBMS and USB3.1/3.0/2.0 ports
- DRAM Overcurrent Protection
- Stainless Steel Back I/O
- Highly Durable Components
- Aura Lighting Control
- Aura RGB Strip Headers
- Aura Lighting Effects Synchronization with compatible ASUS ROG devices
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- AI Suite 3
- Armoury Crate
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED)
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
Gaming Aesthetics :
- 3D printing friendly
- AURA-RGB Lighting
- Back I/O Ports 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x DVI-D
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (red)Type-A,
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (black) Type-A + USB Type-CTM
4 x USB 2.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
- Internal I/O Ports 1 x AAFP connector
1 x Aura RGB Strip Header(s)
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 with E key for Wi-Fi module
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x M.2_FAN connector
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x AIO_PUMP connector
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x System panel(s)
1 x 5-pin EXT_FAN(Extension Fan) connector
1 x Thermal sensor connector(s)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x 14-1 pin TPM connector
1 x COM port header
- Accessories User's manual
4 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x Strix door hanger
1 x CABLE TIE BLACK
1 x ROG Strix stickers
1 x Extension Cable for RGB strips (80 cm)
- BIOS 1 x 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI3.0, SM BIOS 3.1,
- Manageability WOL,PXE
- Operating System Windows® 10 64-bit
- Form Factor ATX Form Factor
12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )
- Note *1 DP 1.2 Multi-Stream Transport compliant, supports DP 1.2 monitor daisy chain up to 3 displays.
*2 The PCIEX16_2 slot shares bandwidth with PCIEX1_1 and PCIEX1_2 slots. When PCIEX1_1 and PCIEX1_2 slots are occupied, PCIEX16_2 slot runs at x2 mode.
*3 The M.2_1 socket shares bandwidth with PCIEX1_4
*4 The M.2_1 socket shares bandwidth with SATA6G_2 port when using M.2 SATA mode device. Adjust BIOS settings to use X2 mode (PCIE only). The M.2_1 socket shares bandwidth with PCIEX1_4
*5 The M.2_2 socket supports Intel® Optane™ Technology. Intel® Optane™ Technology only supported when using 8th Generation Intel® Processors. Before using Intel® Optane™ memory modules, ensure that you have updated your motherboard drivers and BIOS to the latest version from ASUS support website.
*6 Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-Channel audio.
1TB WD 3.5" 7200rpm SATA 6Gb/s Blue HDD PN WD10EZEX