ASUS S1151 ATX ROG-STRIX-B250H-GAMING DDR4 Motherboard
Web ID: 21529
Intel B250 Chipset, Socket 1151, 4 x DDR4, 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16_1 (@ x 16 mode), 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16_2 slot (max. at x 4 mode), 4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1, 1 x M.2 (PCIe/SATA), 1 x M.2 (PCIe), 6 x SATA 6Gb/s, Intel Gigabit LAN, DVI, HDMI, 6 x USB 3.1 (2 via back panel, 4 via internal header), 6 x USB 2.0 (4 via back panel, 2 via internal header), 7.1 Channel Audio with Optical Out, ATX Form Factor
Manufacturer PN: ROG-STRIX-B250H-GAMING
Warranty: 3 Year
ROG Strix B250 motherboards continue the proud legacy of the Pro Gaming series with acclaimed ROG innovations. ROG Strix B250H Gaming motherboards combine bold aesthetics with premier performance and incredible audio to deliver unrivaled gaming experiences and style. Support for the latest Intel processors and technologies, plus exclusive ROG innovations, take performance to the next level to give you the edge against opponents. ROG Strix B250H charges every movement of every game with thrilling energy and equips you with epic speed and agility. Join the Republic with ROG Strix B250H Gaming and dominate your game!
- 6 x USB 2.0
(2 mid-board, 4 rear)
- 6 x USB 3.0
(4 mid-board, 2 rear)
- Intel© I219-V Gigabit LAN
- SupremeFX 8-Channel Audio
Optical S/PDIF out
- 1x PCIe 3.0 x 16 (support x16)
1x PCIe 3.0 x 16 (support x4)
4 x PCIe 3.0 x 1
- SupremeFX S1220A Codec
· Impedance sense
· High quality output and input
· SupremeFX shielding
· Dual headphone amplifiers
- DDR4 2400/2133MHz
4 x DIMM, dual-channel
- Intel© Socket 1151
- M.2 Socket 3 Type M (2242-2280)
Supports SATA and PCIe 3.0 x 4 modes
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s
- M.2 Socket 3 Type M (2242-22110)
Supports PCIe 3.0 x 4 mode
- CLRTC Header
ROG Strix B250H Gaming has arrived with the classic ROG red and black color theme and katana-inspired markings for an aggressive look befitting gamers who rule the battlefield. Above its sleek and stealthy matte black PCB accented with striking, dual-colored sword-slash patterns stands a ROG nameplate that boldly declares your gaming pride. A premium, durable brushed-metal heatsink with an angular design and notched, battle-worn look reflects light from different angles. Matching its aggressive appearance, expect no less in performance from the ROG Strix B250H Gaming motherboard!
Shielded audio, superior sound
ROG Strix's awesome SupremeFX audio technology has levelled up, delivering an exceptional 113dB signal-to-noise ratio on the line-in connection for best-ever ROG recording quality – and 120dB on line-out for crystal-clear sound! We've also added a low-dropout regulator for cleaner power delivery to the SupremeFX S1220A codec, plus Texas Instruments® RC4580 and OPA1688 op-amps for high gain with low distortion. It all adds up to audio that envelops you as never before!
SONIC STUDIO III
ROG Strix's Sonic Studio III audio-effects station has an intelligent routing feature made for streaming. The new routing feature ports streams to different outputs giving you full control over who hears what. With Sonic Studio III, you now can share your exciting in-game moments without worrying about frivolous DCMA takedown requests. In addition to that, Sonic Studio III also comes with app-level preferences for instant audio profiles, and improved noise filtering for conversations with total clarity!
Easily assign different audio streams to different outputs, such as browser audio to headphones and game audio to speakers.
Apply customized audio settings to different applications, so everything you do is perfectly tuned to the way you want to listen.
Automatically detects and eliminates unwanted background noises, ensuring that communications are loud and clear.
Scan and detect to dominate
Sonic Radar III
We've given Sonic Radar III an overhaul, evolving the audio engine to process sounds more accurately than ever, ensuring you're always aware of what's going on around you — and we've even added an onscreen arrow to help you pinpoint the enemy's position instantly! See the origin of key in-game sounds and hone your enemy-pinpointing skills. Plus the new audio boost feature provides filters that let you hear even the faintest sounds, so you can become the hunter, not the hunted!
Improved Audio AlgorithmThe new Sonic Radar III audio algorithm is now even more accurate to allow enemies to be pinpointed with even more accuracy.
3D EngineSonic Radar III is built around its all new HUD with an in-game 3 dimensional arrow for a more intuitive experience.
Audio BoostThe new audio boost feature now allows the boosted audio to be heard directly.
Audio RadarSonic Radar III is effective regardless of surrounding noise and chaos.
Cooler by design
Play quieter and cooler with advanced fan controls for the ultimate undisturbed gaming. With onboard thermal sensors and hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode detection, Fan Xpert 3 makes sure every fan achieves the best balance of high cooling performance and low noise - so you enjoy all the performance you demand with none of the racket!
- Chipset Intel® B250
- Memory 4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2400MHz memory frequency is only supported by 7th Generation Intel® processors. Higher memory modules will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2400MHz.
** Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2133MHz and higher memory modules on 6th Generation Intel® processors will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2133MHz.
- Graphic Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DVI-D ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™
- Multi-GPU Support Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology
- Expansion Slots 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode)
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode) *1
4 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
- Storage Intel® B250 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode)*2
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)*3
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s)
- LAN Intel® I219V
ROG GameFirst Technology
- Audio ROG SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
- Dual Headphone Amplifiers
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
- SupremeFX Shielding Technology
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback *4
Audio Feature :
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- Sonic Radar III
- Sonic Studio III
- USB Ports Intel® B250 Chipset :
6 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at back panel, blue, 4 at mid-board)
Intel® B250 Chipset :
6 x USB 2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, , 2 at mid-board)
- ROG Exclusive Features ROG RAMCache II
- Special Features Gamer's Guardian:
- DRAM Overcurrent Protection
- Stainless Steel Back I/O
- Highly Durable Components
- DIGI+ VRM
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
- ESD Guards
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Shield
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
Performance Optimization :
- GPU Boost
Fan Xpert 3
M.2 Onboard(The latest transfer technologies with up to 32Gb/s data transfer speeds)
- Back I/O Ports 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (blue)
4 x USB 2.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
- Internal I/O Ports 1 x AAFP connector
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s)
1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s)
1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s)
2 x Chassis Fan connector(s)
1 x AIO_PUMP connector
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x System panel(s) (Chassis intrusion header is inbuilt)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x 14-1 pin TPM connector
- Accessories User's manual
4 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
2 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x ROG Strix stickers
1 x Cable ties pack(s)
1 x 10 in 1 ROG Cable Label(s)
- BIOS 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.0, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information.
- Manageability WfM2.0, DMI3.0, WOL by PME, PXE
- Operating System Windows® 10 64-bit
Windows® 8.1 64-bit *6
Windows® 7 32-bit *6
Windows® 7 64-bit *6
- Form Factor ATX Form Factor
12 inch x 9.2 inch ( 30.5 cm x 23.4 cm )
- Note *1 PCIe x16_2 slot shares bandwidth with PCIe x1_3 and PCIe x1_4 slots. When PCIe x1_3 and PCIe x1_4 slots are occupied, PCIe x16_2 slot runs at x2 mode.
*2 The M.2_1 socket shares SATA_1 port when using M.2 SATA mode device. Adjust BIOS settings to use a SATA device. M.2_1 slot shares bandwidth with PCIe x1_1 and PCIe x1_2 slots. When PCIe x1_1 and PCIe x1_2 slots are occupied, M.2_1 slot runs at x2 mode.
*3 The M.2_2 socket supports Intel® Optane™ Technology. Intel® Optane™ Technology only supported when using 7th Generation Intel® Processors. Before using Intel® Optane™ memory modules, ensure that you have updated your motherboard drivers and BIOS to the latest version from ASUS support website.
*4 Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-Channel audio.
*5 ROG GameFirst IV is only available for Windows® 10/8.1 64-bit
*6 Windows® 8.1 64-bit and Windows® 7 32/64-bit are only supported when using 6th Generation Intel® Processors.
Intel S1151 Pentium G4560 3.5GHz Dual Core CPU
$78Add to cart
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM DVD PN KW9-00139