ASUS S1151 ATX B150 PRO GAMING/AURA DDR4 Motherboard
Web ID: 17779
Intel Socket 1151, Intel B150 Express Chipset, 4 x DDR4 Memory Slots, 2 x PCIe x16 slot, 2 x PCIe x1 slots, 2 x PCI Slot, 1 x M.2 (SATA & PCIE Mode), 6 x SATA 6Gbps, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, 6 x USB 3.0 (4 via Back panel, 2 via internal header), 6 x USB 2.0 (2 via Back panel, 4 via internal header), Gigabit LAN, D-Sub (VGA), HDMI, 7.1 channel audio with Optical out, ATX Form Factor ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST! CASH PRICE
Manufacturer PN: B150 PRO GAMING/AURA
Warranty: 3 Year
BRIGHTEN YOUR BUILD WITH CUSTOMIZABLE
RGB LED ILLUMINATION
Gaming is about your style, your personality — and your passion. B150 Pro Gaming/Aura is the gaming motherboard that lets you inject passion to project your style and personality in full color! Aura, our all-new LED-illumination technology, lighting up an endless spectrum of color combinations coupled with a selection of fascinating and fun effects.
FLAWLESS AUDIO THAT
MAKES YOU PART OF THE GAME!
Be the best on the battlefield with B150 Pro Gaming/Aura's truly immersive SupremeFX audio and experience sound so alive with realism that it hands you the vital competitive edge needed to win. With near-lossless delivery and exclusive Sonic Radar II technology to pinpoint battlefield enemies before they spot you, SupremeFX sounds stupendous — and puts both your ears and frags in front of everyone else!
Shielded audio, superior sound
ASUS-exclusive SupremeFX technology delivers high-fidelity, near-lossless audio no matter how frantic your game becomes. The purity and stability of the remarkable 115dB signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) is assured, with a shielded design, electromagnetic-interference (EMI) cover and voltage-protected 5V power supply. Supreme FX's superior components, including the trusted Realtek ALC1150 codec, maximize acoustic performance and eliminate interference – so you hear only the very best from your gaming headset or speakers!
Sonic Radar II
Scan and detect to dominate!
Sonic Radar II displays a stealthy overlay that shows what your opponents and teammates are up to on the battlefield, all managed via a simple control panel and customizable game list. See the direction and origin of key in-game sounds, and practice your enemy-pinpointing skill, plus Audio Enhancement technology clarifies every last sound — so you hear the distant sound of enemy footsteps and become the hunter, not the hunted!
TOP-SPEED PROTECTED NETWORKING
Only the quickest shot survive, so B150 Pro Gaming/Aura banishes lag — letting you annihilate your foes as fast as your trigger finger! Our engineers pack in only the best networking technology, including tournament-level Intel® Gigabit Ethernet and ASUS-exclusive LANGuard and GameFirst technologies to keep your connection fast, so always fire first and watch your enemies fall.
Intel Gigabit Ethernet
More throughput, less CPU usage and great gaming experiences
Featuring the very latest Intel Ethernet (I219-V) for faster, smoother gaming — always. Intel's LAN has the serious double advantage of reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput. This significantly reduces the processor's workload, so there's more power for your game and your gameplay.
Pumped-up throughput. Best surge protection
ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors for rock-solid gaming connections and better throughout for online play, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
* ESD result is undertaken by individual LANGaurd
Team up to banish lag
GameFirst IV Beta optimizes network traffic for faster, lag-free online gaming — and now we've added Multi-Gate Teaming to team all your networks for maximum bandwidth and the smoothest-ever gameplay. You'll also enjoy all-new Intelligent mode, which automatically compiles a database by parsing new app data to ensure that every game is optimized for the best performance.
Team all your network gateways for maximum bandwidth and assign connections to every application for the smoothest-ever gameplay.
PERFORMANCE LEVEL UP
Maxed-out performance means maximum gaming thrills, and with exclusive AI Suite 3's dashboard-style control panel you'll fine-tune almost every aspect of your B150 Pro Gaming/Aura-based system. Get the best balance between performance, cooling, stability, efficiency and aesthetics — all via a simple and intuitive interface.
Award-winning BIOS design
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way. In EZ Mode you can get set up very quickly, applying the date and time, fan profiles and Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory profiles. Switch to Advanced Mode to set up favorites and shortcuts, record and review recent changes with Last Modified or make notes in Quick Notes.
- CPU Intel® Socket 1151 for 6th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
- Chipset Intel® B150
- Memory 4 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
- Graphic Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/RGB ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™
- Multi-GPU Support Supports AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Technology
Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology
- Expansion Slots 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode, )
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode) *1
2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
2 x PCI
- Storage Intel® B150 chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key design, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (Supports both SATA & PCIE SSD)*2
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s),
- LAN Intel® I219V, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s), GameFirst technology
- Audio SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel MIC Jack-retasking
- High quality 115 dB SNR stereo playback output
Audio Feature :
- SupremeFX Shielding™ Technology
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- Sonic Radar II
- USB Ports ASMedia® USB 3.1 controller :
1 x USB 3.1 port(s) (Type-A)
ASMedia® USB 3.1 controller :
1 x USB 3.1 port(s) (Type-C, Reversible)
Intel® B150 chipset :
6 x USB 3.0/2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, blue, 2 at mid-board)
Intel® B150 chipset :
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, , 4 at mid-board)
- Special Features Gamer's Guardian:
- ESD Guards on LAN, Audio, KBMS and USB3.0/2.0 ports
- DRAM Overcurrent Protection
- Stainless Steel Back I/O
- Highly Durable Components
- DIGI+ VRM
ASUS EPU :
ASUS Exclusive Features :
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger+
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode featuring friendly graphics user interface
- USB 3.1 Boost
- Disk Unlocker
ASUS Quiet Thermal Solution :
- Stylish Fanless Design Heat-sink solution
- ASUS Fan Xpert 3
ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- Push Notice
ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Shield
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED)
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- Operating System Support Windows® 10 , 64bit
Windows® 8.1 , 64bit
Windows® 7 , 32bit/64bit
- Back I/O Ports 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port(s)
1 x D-Sub
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s)
1 x USB 3.1 (red)Type-A
1 x USB 3.1 Type-C
4 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 2.0
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
5 x Audio jack(s)
- Internal I/O Ports 1 x USB 3.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.0 port(s) (19-pin)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key design, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (Supports both SATA & PCIE SSD)
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
3 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (3 x 4 -pin)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s)
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x System panel(s)
1 x Thermal sensor connector(s)
1 x CPU OV
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x Water Pump header (4-pin)
1 x ROG extension (ROG_EXT) header(s)
1 x 14-1 pin TPM connector
- Accessories User's manual
4 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x pack of cable tie
1 x Supporting DVD
1 x 12 in 1 Cable Label (s)
- BIOS 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI 3.0, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 3.0, ACPI 5.0, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3,
CrashFree BIOS 3, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, F9 Quick Note, Last Modified Log, F12 PrintScreen function, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- Manageability WfM 2.0, DMI 3.0, WOL by PME, PXE
- Support Disc Drivers
ASUS EZ Update
Anti-virus software (OEM version)
- Form Factor ATX Form Factor
12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )
- Note *1:When PCIE x16_2 is occupied by x4 or faster devices, PCIE x1_1 and PCIE x1_2 will be disabled.
*2:When the M.2 Socket 3 is operating in SATA mode, SATA port 1 will be disabled.
1TB WD 3.5" 7200rpm SATA 6Gb/s Blue HDD PN WD10EZEX