ASUS GT-AC5300 Tri-Band Wireless-AC5300 Gigabit Router
Web ID: 21307
Asus ROG Rapture Gaming Router for VR and 4K streaming, Top-of-the-line 1.8GHz 64bit quad-core CPU, ROG Gaming dashboard, WTFast, Adaptive QoS, AiProtection network security powered by Trend Micro and Parental Control. (AiMesh Supported) ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer PN: GT-AC5300
Warranty: 3 Year
Rule Your Network!
The battle-ready ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 router is designed with just one mission in mind: Make your gaming network awesome. It's packed with powerful gaming optimizations, and delivers dominating Wi-Fi performance, rock-solid stability and state-of-the-art security. The ROG-themed Gaming Center interface provides easy point-and-click control over every incredible feature. Game Dashboard provides a real-time heads-up about all of your devices and connections, while Game IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) and Game Boost are the command centers for frontline network security and high-performance game acceleration. Other winning features include Gamers Private Network® support with WTFast®, congestion-busting Wi-Fi Radar, the Game Radar ping map that shows you where the fastest servers are, and VPN Fusion for simultaneously running a VPN alongside your web connection.
Triple-Level Game Acceleration
Optimized Gaming Ports
ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 provides two gaming LAN ports that are optimized for gaming devices. All traffic on these ports is given top priority, so your gaming devices — or any other devices you want to connect to these ports — are always at the head of the internet queue!
Game Boost analyzes network traffic and prioritizes gaming packets, giving games a second level of acceleration for the best possible performance. Game Boost can be activated instantly with a single click on the Gaming Center dashboard, and it supports many popular consoles, including PS3™, PS4™, PS4™ Pro, PlayStation® Vita , Wii U™, Nintendo 3DS™ and Xbox One®.
Gamers Private Network®
ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 includes built-in support for the Gamers Private Network®, powered by WTFast®, which provides private, optimized internet connections to game servers¹, minimizing ping and latency to ensure smooth, lag-free gaming.
Fortified Frontline Network Security
To defend your network, ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 features Game IPS(Intrusion Prevention System), a state-of-the-art intrusion prevention system powered by Trend Micro™ technology. It protects your gaming network from external attacks and threats, neutralizing them before they can reach your network or devices. Even if your PC's security software isn't turned on — to get around blocked games, for example — Game IPS still protects your network from attacks and intrusions, giving you added peace of mind.
Simultaneous Gaming and VPN
If you're fed up with virtual private networks dragging down game performance, ROG has the answer. ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 has a killer feature called VPN Fusion, which lets you run a VPN and an ordinary internet connection — simultaneously! So even if other network users need to use a VPN, you can still enjoy maximum gaming speeds.
This feature will be supported with firmware update.
without VPN Fusion
with VPN Fusion
Your Own Gaming Wi-Fi Band!
Have you ever dreamed of having a Wi-Fi router just for gaming? Dream no longer: With the tri-band ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 you can easily allocate one of the two 5GHz bands to gaming devices, while other devices use the second 5GHz band or the 2.4GHz band. And for playing VR games and streaming 4K UHD videos, its WAN-to-LAN speeds of up to 1900Mbps make GT-AC5300 the winning choice for everyone!
ROG knows exactly what top gamers need: ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 is built for full-on gaming action with hardware that's ready to meet the toughest challenges. Eight gigabit LAN ports provide the connections you need for all of your gaming devices, and two USB 3.0 ports give you high-speed access to files on USB storage. Hardcore NAS enthusiasts will appreciate the Link Aggregation feature that lets you team two LAN ports together into a single blisteringly fast 2Gbps connection*.
*Link aggregation requires a client with 802.3ad support.
- Power on/off button
- USB 3.0 port x2
- Gaming port x2
- Reset to default button
- DC jack
- WAN port
- Gigabit LAN 1-8
Extreme 1.8GHz Quad-Core Power
The ultimate router needs the ultimate processing power, so ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 is powered by a top-of-the-line 1.8GHz 64bit quad-core CPU that puts many desktop processors to shame. It offers more than enough power to handle anything you can throw at it, without skipping a beat — whether it's maximizing the WAN/LAN throughput for online gaming, supercharging USB data transfers, or powering your team's LAN party.
Built for Wi-Fi Freedom!
Wi-Fi is great, but not if it dies or slows down before it reaches your favorite gaming spot. To achieve the freedom you deserve, ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 features RangeBoost, a powerful range-enhancing combination of hardware and software that increases coverage while also significantly improving long-range throughput! At last, you decide where to play — instead of your router!
- Network Standard IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, IPv4, IPv6
- Product Segment AC5300 ultimate AC performance:1000+2167+2167 Mbps
- Coverage Very large homes
- Data Rate 802.11a : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbps
802.11b : 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
802.11g : 6,9,12,18,24,36,48,54 Mbps
802.11n : up to 600 Mbps
802.11ac : up to 1734 Mbps
1024QAM (2.4GHz) : up to 1000 Mbps
1024QAM (5GHz) : up to2167 Mbps
- Antenna External antenna x 8
- Transmit/Receive MIMO technology
2.4 GHz 4 x 4
5 GHz-1 4 x 4
5 GHz-2 4 x 4
- Memory 256 MB Flash
1024 MB RAM
- Wi-Fi Technology Beamforming: standard-based and universal
1024-QAM high data rate
20/40/80 MHz bandwidth
- Operating Frequency 2.4G Hz, 5 GHz-1, 5 GHz-2
- Encryption 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise , WPA2-Enterprise , Radius with 802.1x, WPS support
- Firewall & Access Control Firewall:SPI intrusion detection,DoS protection
Access control:Parental control, Network service filter, URL filter, Port filter
- Management UPnP, IGMP v1/v2/v3, DNS Proxy, DHCP, NTP Client, DDNS, Port Trigger, Port Forwarding, DMZ, System Event Log
- WAN Connection Type Internet connection type : Automatic IP, Static IP, PPPoE(MPPE supported), PPTP, L2TP
- Ports RJ45 for 10/100/1000/Gigabits BaseT for WAN x 1, RJ45 for 10/100/1000/Gigabits BaseT for LAN x 8
USB 3.0 x 2
- Button WPS Button, Reset Button, Power Button, Wireless on/off Button, LED on/off Button
- Features Link Aggregation
Guest Network : 2.4 GHz x 3, 5 GHz-1 x 3, 5 GHz-2 x 3
Mac OS Backup
Enhanced media server (AiPlayer app compatible)
- Image : Jpeg
- Audio : mp3, wma, wav, pcm, mp4, lpcm, ogg
- Video : asf, avi, divx, mpeg, mpg, ts, vob, wmv, mkv, mov
AiCloud personal cloud service
3G/4G data sharing
- Multifunctional printer support (Windows only)
- LPR protocol support
- Support bt, nzb, http, ed2k
- Support encryption, DHT, PEX and magnet link
- Upload and download bandwidth control
- Download scheduling
AiDisk file server
- Samba and FTP server with account management
- LED Indicator Power x 1
Wi-Fi x 2
WAN x 1
LAN x 1
WPS x 1
- Power Supply AC Input : 110V~240V(50~60Hz)
DC Output : 19 V with max. 3.42 A current
- Dimensions 245 x 245 x 65 ~ mm (WxDxH) (Without Bezel)
- Weight 1880 g
- Color Black
- Package Content GT-AC5300 Extreme Gaming Router
Quick Start Guide
- Operation mode Wireless router mode
Access point mode