Asrock S2011-3 Mini-ITX X99E-ITX/ac DDR4 Motherboard
Web ID: 16262
Intel 2011-3 Socket, 2 x DDR4 Memory Slots, 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, Intel Dual Gigabit LAN with Teaming Function, 6 SATA3, 1 eSATA, 1 SATA Express, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3), Wireless-AC, Bluetooth v4.0,2 USB 3.1 Type-A 10Gb/s, 6 USB 3.0 (2 Front, 4 Rear), 4 USB 2.0 (2 Front, 2 Rear), 7.1 Channel Audio with Optical Out, Mini-ITX Form Factor CPU Heatsink Included ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST! CASH PRICE
Warranty: 3 Year
USB 3.1 Type-A
Equipped with the latest high performance connectivity standard, two onboard Type A USB 3.1 connectors for delivering up to 10Gbps data transfer rates.
Premium 60A Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s new-gen premium power chokes effectively increase up to 3 times better saturation current, providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Premium Memory Alloy Choke
Specially designed for memory power delivery, the new-gen alloy chokes feature a highly magnetic and heat resistant design, thus delivering more stable and reliable power to the motherboard.
Fairchild 60A Dual Cool™ DrMOS
New improved MOSFETs that are more power efficient, cooler and capable of withstanding up to 60A currents.
Nichicon 12K Platinum Caps
Supreme 12K platinum capacitors with lifespans of at least 12,000 hours. Compared to other counterparts on high-end motherboards that merely have lifespans of around 10,000 hours, ASRock applied Nichicon 12K Platinum Caps that offer 20% longer lifespans and provide more stability and reliability.
* Tested under industry standard 105 degree Celsius ambient temperature.
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
More Precise, More Efficient
Unlike traditional motherboards that use analog power, this motherboard uses a next generation digital PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) design, which provides CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly, so that the stability and lifespan of the motherboard is greatly enhanced.
2T2R 802.11ac WiFi
No one has time for weak WiFi signals and sluggish internet! That's why this motherboard comes with an exclusive 2T2R 802.11ac WiFi (2.4G / 5G WiFi) module that supports up to 867Mbps wireless networks and Bluetooth v4.0. Experience up to 289% speed boost compared to your old WiFi!
X Series OC Socket
ASRock’s newly designed LGA2011 CPU socket that adds more pins to boost the performance of the CPU and memory, plus it also unlocks several hidden voltage tweaking options for advanced overclocking.
High performance inevitably results in high temperatures, thus preventing your system from overheating is extra important. This motherboard supports a free bundled server grade CPU cooler or other narrow ILM CPU coolers for LGA2011.
* This motherboard supports this free bundled CPU cooler or other narrow ILM CPU coolers for LGA2011.
Water Cooling Mounting Plate
Choose your own way to chill! Besides the free bundled server grade CPU cooler, there’s also another free bundled Water Cooling Mounting Plate for installing designated water cooling kits.
* Compatible with Cooler Master Seidon 120V Plus/120V CPU Coolers.
Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
The World’s Fastest M.2 Socket - PCIe Gen3 x4
The onboard M.2 socket is a new interface for connecting Next Generation Form Factor (NGFF) SSDs or other devices. ASRock is the first in the world to implement PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 socket on motherboards. The ultimate Ultra M.2 interface pushes the speed up to 32Gb/s which is 6X faster compared to other M.2 Gen2 x1 solutions that are limited to 5Gb/s.
SATA Express Connector
The SATA Express* interface provides PCIe Gen2 x2 (10Gb/s) data transfer speed. This motherboard offers the latest SATA Express connector to enthusiasts to enjoy the ultimate performance.
* Support to be announced.
Intel® Dual LAN with Teaming
Allows two single connections to act as one single connection for twice the transmission bandwidth.
Nichicon Fine Gold Audio Caps
ASRock applied Nichicon Fine Gold Series audio capacitors that every audiophile has been longing for on a PC! Compared with traditional solid caps, the leakage current of Nichicon audio caps is merely 10uA. This is the key to reduce noise level significantly and satisfy even the pickiest audiophiles.
TI® NE5532 Premium Headset Ampli?er
TI® NE5532 delivers high definition audio to every headphone. Being the first one to add a headphone amplifier to the rear I/O line-out jack, this motherboard not only improves soundstage depth, but also enhances low frequency (20Hz) bass effects up to 10 times.
ASRock U3 to U2 Converter
Some mini-ITX cases only have front USB 2.0 ports instead of USB 3.0 ones, so ASRock is throwing in a free U3 to U2 converter which allows the front USB 3.0 header on your motherboard support two front USB 2.0 ports.
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Protects the motherboard from excessive surges from the power supply unit.
The onboard LAN chip is protected against sudden and violent voltage spikes caused by lightning.
USB : Added ICs to protect the onboard USB ports from electrostatic discharges.
LAN : Prevents the onboard LAN from being damaged by electrostatic discharges.
MOSFETs : MOSFETs in critical areas use a special design for protecting them from electrostatic discharge during the installation process.
ASRock APP Shop
ASRock APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock APP Shop.
ASRock APP Shop is the only all-in-one software package that delivers you the most practical PC apps and tools, in one integrated interface – from ASRock exclusive tools to the most update-to-date options of the latest technology.
Orbweb ME :
Get Connected with ASRock Cloud Anytime, Anywhere
App Charger :
Fast Charge & Charge Anytime
Google Chrome :
Better Browsing with Google Options
XFast LAN :
Your Smartest Internet Access Manager
A-Tuning is ASRock's multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities, including EZ OC, Auto Tuning, XFast LAN, XFast RAM, OC Tweaker, System Browser, Live Update, Tech Service and a whole lot more!
In a world where time is money, why waste precious time everyday typing usernames to log in to Windows? Why should we even bother memorizing those foot long passwords? Nobody has time for that! Just plug in the USB Key and let your computer log in to windows automatically!
Restart to UEFI
Fast Boot is so fast that it is impossible for users to enter the UEFI setup utility during POST. Therefore, ASRock Restart to UEFI technology allows users to easily enter the UEFI setup utility automatically when turning on the PC next time. It is designed for those who constantly need to enter the UEFI setup utility.
ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard)
Limit and control your children's time spent on the internet. ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard) technology allows you to establish an internet curfew or restrict internet access at specified times. Administrators are able to schedule the starting and ending hours of internet access granted to other users.
UEFI Tech Service
Contact ASRock Tech Service by sending a support request from the UEFI setup utility if you are having trouble with your personal computer. Users may try to choose the category of the issue they have encountered, describe the problem in detail, and then attach an optional picture or log file for our technical support team.
Dampness kills most electronics, so it's a better idea to keep your personal computer dry. Now users may prevent motherboard damages due to dampness by enabling Dehumidifier. When it is enabled, the computer will power on automatically to dehumidify the system after entering S4/S5 state.
Easy Driver Installer
For users that don’t have an optical disk drive to install the drivers from our support CD, Easy Driver Installer is a handy tool in the UEFI that installs the LAN driver to your system via an USB storage device, then downloads and installs the other required drivers automatically through the internet. Completely no CD or optical disk drive required!
ASRock XFast RAM fully utilizes the memory space that cannot be used under Windows® 32-bit operating systems. It shortens the loading time of previously visited websites, making web surfing faster than ever. And it also boosts the speed of Adobe Photoshop 5 times faster. Another advantage of ASRock XFast RAM is that it reduces the frequency of accessing your SSDs or HDDs in order to extend their lifespan.
When Internet Explorer loads very slowly for no clear reason, it's usually due to inefficient management. ASRock is rolling out super efficient web management in the motherboard industry. XFast LAN is a convenient tool that controls internet related applications easily and efficiently. Creating a perfect Internet environment, all you need is a smart manager. ASRock XFast LAN allows you to enjoy more speed, easier multitasking, enhanced multimedia experience, and more – all without weighing you down.
Tired of listening to crappy audio that makes your ears bleed? Experience high-quality surround sound from your personal computer. DTS Connect is a blanket name for a two-part system, including DTS Interactive and DTS Neo:PC, it is used on the computer platform only, in order to convert PC audio into the DTS format.
DTS, DTS-HD, the Symbol, & DTS or DTS-HD and the Symbol together are registered trademarks of DTS, Inc. © DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
|Unique Feature||ASRock USB 3.1 |
- ASRock USB 3.1 Type-A Ports (10 Gb/s)
ASRock X Series OC Socket
ASRock Super Alloy
- Premium 60A Power Choke
- Premium Memory Alloy Choke (Reduces 70% core loss compared to iron powder choke)
- Fairchild 60A Dual Cool™ DrMOS
- Nichicon 12K Platinum Caps (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors)
- Sapphire Black PCB
ASRock 802.11ac WiFi
ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
ASRock Full Spike Protection
ASRock APP Shop
|CPU||- Supports Intel® Core™ i7 and Xeon® 18-Core Processors Family for the LGA 2011-3 Socket |
- Digi Power design
- 6 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Supports Untied Overclocking Technology
|Chipset||- Intel® X99|
|Memory||- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology |
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 3200+(OC)*/2933(OC)/2800(OC)/2400(OC)/2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports non-ECC RDIMM (Registered DIMM)
- Supports DDR4 ECC, un-buffered memory/RDIMM with Intel® Xeon® processors E5 series in the LGA 2011-3 Socket
- Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB*
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
- 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
|BIOS||- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support |
- ACPI 5.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.05V, PCH 1.5V, VPPM Voltage Multi-adjustment
|Audio, Video and Networking|
|Audio||- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1150 Audio Codec) |
- Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Caps
- TI® NE5532 Premium Headset Amplifier (Supports up to 600 Ohm headsets)
- Supports DTS Connect
|LAN||- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s |
- 1 x Giga PHY Intel® I218V, 1 x GigaLAN Intel® I211AT
- Supports Intel® Remote Wake Technology (on Intel® I218V)
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- Supports Dual LAN with Teaming
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
|Wireless LAN||- Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac |
- Supports Dual-Band (2.4/5 GHz)
- Supports high speed wireless connections up to 867Mbps
- 2 antennas to support 2 (Transmit) x 2 (Receive) diversity technology
- Supports Bluetooth 4.0 / 3.0 + High speed class II
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Slots||- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1: x16 mode) |
- 1 x Vertical Half-size Mini-PCI Express Slot: For WiFi + BT Module
- 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1)
|Storage||- 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10 and Intel® Rapid Storage 13), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug* |
- 1 x SATA Express 10 Gb/s Connector**
- 1 x eSATA Connector, supports NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket, supports M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)
*RAID is supported on SATA3_0 ~ SATA3_5 ports only.
|Connector||- 1 x Chassis Intrusion Header |
- 1 x TPM Header
- 1 x Power LED Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin) (Supports 3-pin/4-pin Smart Fan Speed Control)
- 2 x Chassis Fan Connectors (2 x 4-pin) (Support 3-pin/4-pin Smart Fan Speed Control)
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x USB 3.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
|Rear Panel I/O||- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port |
- 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
- 1 x eSATA Connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 2 x USB 3.1 Type-A Ports (10 Gb/s) (ASMedia ASM1142) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (Intel® X99) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 2 x RJ-45 LAN Ports with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- 1 x Clear CMOS Switch
- HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
|Other Features / Miscellaneous|
|Software and BIOS||Software |
- ASRock A-Tuning
- ASRock Disk Health Report
- ASRock USB Key
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock XFast RAM
- ASRock Restart to UEFI
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock Crashless BIOS
- ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard)
- ASRock UEFI System Browser
- ASRock UEFI Tech Service
- ASRock Dehumidifier
- ASRock Easy RAID Installer
- ASRock Easy Driver Installer
|Support CD||- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar, Start8 (30 days trial)|
|Accessories||- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield |
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 1 x CPU Cooler*
- 1 x Water Cooling Mounting Plate**
- 1 x WiFi-802.11ac Module
- 2 x SMA WiFi Antenna Cables
- 1 x ASRock WiFi 2.4/5 GHz Antenna
- 1 x WiFi Module Bracket
- 2 x Screws for WiFi Module
- 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket
- 1 x ASRock U3 to U2 Converter
*This motherboard supports this free bundled CPU cooler (Dimension: 112.0 x 84.0 x 67.0 mm) or other CPU coolers for Narrow ILM (LGA 2011/LGA2011-v3 platform).
|Hardware Monitor||- CPU/Chassis temperature sensing |
- CPU/Chassis Fan Tachometer
- CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature)
- CPU/Chassis Fan multi-speed control
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Input Voltage, CPU Internal Voltages
|Form Factor||- Mini-ITX Form Factor |
- 2oz Copper PCB
- 8 Layer PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
|OS||- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 32-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit|
|Certifications||- FCC, CE, WHQL |
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
Please realize that there is a certain risk involved with overclocking, including adjusting the setting in the BIOS or using the third-party overclocking tools. Overclocking may affect your system stability, or even cause damage to the components and devices of your system. It should be done at your own risk and expense. We are not responsible for possible damage caused by overclocking.
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM DVD PN KW9-00139