Asrock S2011-3 ATX Fatal1ty X99 Professional/3.1 DDR4 Motherboard
Web ID: 15597
Intel Socket 2011-3, X99 Chipset, 8 x DDR4 Memory Slots, 5 x PCIe x16 Supports AMD 4-Way CrossFireX, NVIDIA 4-Way SLI, 10 x SATA 6Gb/s, RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, 1 x M.2 SATA/PCIe, Dual Gigabit LAN, 2 x USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, 10 x USB 3.0 (6 at back panel, 4 via internal header), 6 x USB 2.0 (2 at back panel, 4 via internal header), 7.1 Channel Audio with optical out, ATX Form Factor ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST! CASH PRICE
Manufacturer PN: Fatal1ty X99 Professional/3.1
Warranty: 3 Year
supports over 10,000 plug and removals
that fits the connector either way
This motherboard comes with more than enough PCIe slots that supports multi-GPU 4-Way SLI and 4-Way CrossFireX at x8/x8/x8/x8 mode.
The extra large aluminum alloy heatsinks take away heat dramatically. As the MOSFETs and chipsets areas are well covered by these heatsinks to protect them from overheating, MOSFET and chipsets can perform with lower temperature, and your motherboard and system will be more stable and reliable.
Combining two silicon dies into one MOSFET, Ultra Dual-N MOSFET provides larger die area and lower Rds(on), so the power supply for the CPU Vcore is more efficient.
Specially designed for memory power delivery, the new-gen alloy chokes feature a highly magnetic and heat resistant design, thus delivering more stable and reliable power to the motherboard.
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s new-gen premium power chokes effectively increase up to 3 times better saturation current, providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Supreme 12K platinum capacitors with lifespans of at least 12,000 hours. Compared to other counterparts on high-end motherboards that merely have lifespans of around 10,000 hours, ASRock applied Nichicon 12K Platinum Caps that offer 20% longer lifespans and provide more stability and reliability.
* Tested under industry standard 105 degree Celsius ambient temperature.
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
This motherboard is capable of supporting DDR4 ECC x8 (8 bit) RDIMM/x8 (8 bit) and UDIMM memory modules which deliver server-grade performance and durability for high-powered computing systems.
* ECC is supported with Intel® Xeon® processors.
Designed to meet the maximum computing power system, this motherboard adopts Quad-Channel 8 DDR4 DIMM slots. Each slot supports 16GB memory module, thus delivering a maximum capacity up to 128GB.
* 128GB memory is supported with x8 (8 bit) memory modules.
ASRock’s newly designed LGA2011 CPU socket that adds more pins to boost the performance of the CPU and memory, plus it also unlocks several hidden voltage tweaking options for advanced overclocking.
The onboard M.2 socket is a new interface for connecting Next Generation Form Factor (NGFF) SSDs or other devices. ASRock is the first in the world to implement PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 socket on motherboards. The ultimate Ultra M.2 interface pushes the speed up to 32Gb/s which is 6X faster compared to other M.2 Gen2 x1 solutions that are limited to 5Gb/s.
The onboard M.2 socket is a new interface for connecting Next Generation Form Factor (NGFF) solid state drives or other devices. ASRock supports M.2 SATA3 6Gb/s modules and M.2 PCI Express modules up to Gen2 x2 10Gb/s, which is 2X faster compared to other M.2 Gen2 x1 solutions that are limited to 5Gb/s.
The SATA Express* interface provides PCIe Gen2 x2 (10Gb/s) data transfer speed. This motherboard offers the latest SATA Express connector to enthusiasts to enjoy the ultimate performance.
* Support to be announced.
Purity Sound™ 2 includes 7.1 CH HD audio with Realtek ALC1150 audio codec, 115dB SNR DAC with Differential Amplifier, TI® NE5532 Premium Headset Amplifier, cap less Direct Drive technology, EMI shielding cover, PCB isolate shielding and DTS Connect. As Nichicon audio capacitors are what every audiophile has been longing for on a PC, ASRock applied these high quality capacitors for Purity Sound™ 2.
This frequency response chart was tested with 32 ohm normal headphones. It indicates how traditional audio solution's frequency response drops drastically at low frequencies. Compared to traditional audio solution's (2.0dB) at 20 Hz bass low freq area, Purity Sound™ 2 still maintains its frequency response (0.4dB) and provides better bass with the TI® NE5532 amplifier, improving the bass quality by 20% (1.6dB)!
What good is a weapon if you are unable to wield it proficiently? Key Master consists of two major features, Sniper Key and Macro Key. It can enhance your mouse and keyboard with customizable macros, sniper modes, key repeat rates and repeat delay, turning your boring old keyboard and mouse into lethal weapons. Key Master may be prohibited by some games. We suggest disabling Key Master if it violates the game's end user license agreement.
Sniper Key - Use Sniper Key to shift the mouse speed when you're in sniper mode, it will greatly sharpen your accuracy.
|Mouse Track |
|Without Sniper Key||With Sniper Key|
Macro Key - Tired of those repetitive keystrokes? Create your own set of keyboard hotkeys and macros with Macro Key to save the trouble.
More Precise, More Efficient
Unlike traditional motherboards that use analog power, this motherboard uses a next generation digital PWM (Pulse-Width Modulation) design, which provides CPU Vcore voltage more efficiently and smoothly, so that the stability and lifespan of the motherboard is greatly enhanced.
ASRock APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock APP Shop.
Get Connected with ASRock Cloud Anytime, Anywhere
Fast Charge & Charge Anytime
Better Browsing with Google Options
Your Smartest Internet Access Manager
There's a dedicated 4-pin HDD Saver Connector placed near the SATA ports. By connecting it to the HDDs, you can shut down or turn on the HDDs via software when needed. HDD Saver Technology secures more privacy, saves more energy, and extends HDD life.
Fatal1ty Mouse Port is a customizable technology for PC gamers that is a part of F-Stream. After plugging the USB mouse into the Fatal1ty Mouse Port and running F-Stream, gamers can use Fatal1ty’s personal preferred mouse polling rate at 500 Hz. F-Stream also provides the flexibility for gamers to adjust the mouse polling rate from 125 Hz to 1000 Hz. This is helpful for professional gamers to experience smoother game play and faster response time.
1. Fatal1ty mouse port supports USB 1.1 mice.
2. Some mice might not support polling rates up to 1000Hz.
3. Some wireless USB mice might not be supported by Fatal1ty mouse port.
4. Fatal1ty mouse port does not support USB mice connected to a USB hub.
F-Stream is Fatal1ty's multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities, including Key Master, Fatal1ty Mouse Port, EZ OC, Auto Tuning, XFast RAM, OC Tweaker, System Browser, Live Update, Tech Service and a whole lot more!
In a world where time is money, why waste precious time everyday typing usernames to log in to Windows? Why should we even bother memorizing those foot long passwords? Nobody has time for that! Just plug in the USB Key and let your computer log in to windows automatically!
Fast Boot is so fast that it is impossible for users to enter the UEFI setup utility during POST. Therefore, ASRock Restart to UEFI technology allows users to easily enter the UEFI setup utility automatically when turning on the PC next time. It is designed for those who constantly need to enter the UEFI setup utility.
Limit and control your children's time spent on the internet. ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard) technology allows you to establish an internet curfew or restrict internet access at specified times. Administrators are able to schedule the starting and ending hours of internet access granted to other users.
Contact ASRock Tech Service by sending a support request from the UEFI setup utility if you are having trouble with your personal computer. Users may try to choose the category of the issue they have encountered, describe the problem in detail, and then attach an optional picture or log file for our technical support team.
Dampness kills most electronics, so it's a better idea to keep your personal computer dry. Now users may prevent motherboard damages due to dampness by enabling Dehumidifier. When it is enabled, the computer will power on automatically to dehumidify the system after entering S4/S5 state.
For users that don’t have an optical disk drive to install the drivers from our support CD, Easy Driver Installer is a handy tool in the UEFI that installs the LAN driver to your system via an USB storage device, then downloads and installs the other required drivers automatically through the internet. Completely no CD or optical disk drive required!
|Gaming Armor||CPU Power |
- Hi-Density Power Connector
- Ultra Dual-N MOSFET (UDM)
- 15μ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots
- 15μ Gold Contact in VGA PCIe Slot (PCIE1 and PCIE4)
- PCIe Power Connector
- Intel® LAN
- Qualcomm® Atheros® Killer™ LAN
- XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
- 8 Layer PCB
- 4 x 2oz copper
- Heat Pipe Design
- Purity Sound™ 2
|Unique Feature||ASRock USB 3.1 |
- ASRock USB 3.1 Card/A+A (10 Gb/s)
- ASRock USB 3.1 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s)
ASRock X Series OC Socket
ASRock Super Alloy
- XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
- Premium 60A Power Choke
- Premium Memory Alloy Choke (Reduces 70% core loss compared to iron powder choke)
- Ultra Dual-N MOSFET (UDM)
- Nichicon 12K Platinum Caps (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors)
- Sapphire Black PCB
ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4)
ASRock HDD Saver Technology
ASRock Full Spike Protection
ASRock APP Shop
|CPU||- Supports Intel® Core™ i7 and Xeon® 18-Core Processors Family for the LGA 2011-3 Socket |
- Digi Power design
- 12 Phase CPU Power design (Supports up to 1300w)
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
- Supports Untied Overclocking Technology
|Chipset||- Intel® X99|
|Memory||- Quad Channel DDR4 Memory Technology |
- 8 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 3400+(OC)*/2933(OC)/2800(OC)/2400(OC)/2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports non-ECC x8 (8 bit) RDIMM (Registered DIMM)/x8 (8 bit) UDIMM
- Supports DDR4 ECC x8 (8 bit) RDIMM/x8 (8 bit) UDIMM with Intel® Xeon® processors E5 series in the LGA 2011-3 Socket, but not include x4 (4 bit) RDIMM/ x4 (4 bit) UDIMM.
- Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
**Please refer to Memory Support List on ASRock's website for more information.
|BIOS||- 2 x 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support (1 x Main BIOS and 1 x Backup BIOS) |
- Supports Secure Backup UEFI Technology
- ACPI 5.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.05V, PCH 1.5V, VPPM Voltage Multi-adjustment
|Audio, Video and Networking|
|Audio||- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1150 Audio Codec) |
- Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- Supports Purity Sound™ 2
- Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Caps
- 115dB SNR DAC with differential amplifier
- TI® NE5532 Premium Headset Amplifier (Supports up to 600 ohm headsets)
- Direct Drive Technology
- EMI shielding cover
- PCB isolate shielding
- Supports DTS Connect
|LAN||- 1 x Intel® I218V (Gigabit LAN PHY 10/100/1000 Mb/s) |
- 1 x Qualcomm® Atheros® Killer™ E2200 Series (PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s)
- Supports Qualcomm® Atheros® Security Wake On Internet Technology (on Qualcomm® Atheros® Killer™ E2200 Series)
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Slots||- 5 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE1/PCIE2/PCIE3/PCIE4/PCIE5: single at x16 (PCIE1); dual at x16 (PCIE1) / x16 (PCIE4); triple at x8 (PCIE1) / x8 (PCIE2) / x16 (PCIE4); quad at x8 (PCIE1) / x8 (PCIE2) / x8 (PCIE4) / x8 (PCIE5)) * |
- 1 x Half-size Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX™, 4-Way CrossFireX™, 3-Way CrossFireX™ and CrossFireX™
- Supports NVIDIA® Quad SLI™, 4-Way SLI™, 3-Way SLI™ and SLI™ * If you install CPU with 28 lanes, 4-Way CrossFireX™ and 4-Way SLI™ are not supported. To support 4-Way CrossFireX™ and 4-Way SLI™, please install the CPU with 40 lanes.
* If you install CPU with 28 lanes, PCIE1/PCIE2/PCIE3/PCIE4/PCIE5 will run at x16/x0/x4/x8/x0 or x8/x8/x4/x8/x0, and PCIE5 will be disabled.
** To support 3-Way CrossFireX™ and 3-Way SLI™ when using CPU with 28 lanes, please install VGA cards to PCIE1/PCIE2/PCIE4 (x8/x8/x8). * If Ultra M.2 PCI Express module is installed, PCIE3 slot will be disabled.
|Storage||- 10 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10 and Intel® Rapid Storage 13), NCQ, AHCI, Hot Plug and ASRock HDD Saver Technology (S_SATA3_3 connector is shared with M.2 Socket (M2_1)) |
- 1 x SATA Express 10 Gb/s Connector (shared with SATA3_4 and SATA3_5)
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (ULTRA_M2), supports M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)
- 1 x M.2_SSD (NGFF) Socket 3 (M2_1), supports M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen2 x2 (10 Gb/s)
* RAID is supported on SATA3_0 ~ SATA3_5 ports only.
Support to be announced
|ASRock USB 3.1 Card/A+A||- 2 x USB 3.1 Type-A Ports (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))|
|Connector||- 1 x COM Port Header |
- 1 x TPM Header
- 1 x Power LED Header
- 2 x CPU Fan Connectors (1 x 4-pin, 1 x 3-pin)
- 3 x Chassis Fan Connectors (1 x 4-pin, 2 x 3-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)
- 1 x Power Fan Connector (3-pin)
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 1 x 4 pin 12V Power Connector (Hi-Density Power Connector)
- 1 x HDD Saver Connector
- 1 x PCIe Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1 x Thunderbolt™ AIC Connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x Vertical Type A USB 3.0
- 2 x USB 3.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 3.0 ports) (ASMedia ASM1074 hub) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x Dr. Debug with LED
- 1 x Power Switch with LED
- 1 x Reset Switch with LED
- V-Probe™: 7-set of onboard voltage measurement points laid
- Rapid OC Buttons: +/- buttons to adjust OC frequency
- 1 x Menu Button
- 1 x PCIe ON/OFF Switch
- 1 x Slow Mode Switch
- 1 x LN2 Mode Switch
- 1 x BIOS Selection Switch
- 1 x Direct Key Button
|Rear Panel I/O||- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port |
- 1 x Optical SPDIF Out Port
- 1 x USB 2.0 Port (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x Fatal1ty Mouse Port (USB 2.0) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) (ASMedia ASM1142) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (ASMedia ASM1074 hub) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 2 x USB 3.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 2 x RJ-45 LAN Ports with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- 1 x Clear CMOS Switch
- HD Audio Jacks: Rear Speaker / Central / Bass / Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
|Other Features / Miscellaneous|
|Software and BIOS||Software |
- ASRock F-Stream
- ASRock Disk Health Report
- ASRock USB Key
- ASRock Key Master
- ASRock Timing Configurator
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock XFast RAM
- ASRock Restart to UEFI
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock Crashless BIOS
- ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard)
- ASRock UEFI System Browser
- ASRock UEFI Tech Service
- ASRock Dehumidifier
- ASRock Easy RAID Installer
- ASRock Easy Driver Installer
|Support CD||- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar, Start8 (30 days trial), XSplit, Killer Network Manager|
|Accessories||- 1 x ASRock USB 3.1 Card/A+A |
- 2 x ASRock SLI_Bridge Cards
- 1 x ASRock SLI_Bridge_3S Card
- 1 x ASRock 3-Way SLI™ Bridge Card
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 6 x SATA Data Cables
- 1 x HDD Saver Cable
- 2 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- 1 x Screw for mini-PCIe Slot
|Hardware Monitor||- CPU/Chassis temperature sensing |
- CPU/Chassis/Power Fan Tachometer
- CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature)
- CPU/Chassis Fan multi-speed control
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Input Voltage, CPU Internal Voltages
- Multi Thermal Sensor
|Form Factor||- EATX Form Factor |
- 8 Layer PCB
- 4 x 2oz copper
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
|OS||- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 8.1 32-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 8 32-bit / 8 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit|
|Certifications||- FCC, CE, WHQL |
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)