Asrock S1151 Mini-ITX H170M-ITX/ac DDR4 Motherboard, BONUS Steelseries Mouse Pad!
Web ID: 16224
ASRock Super Alloy
Supports 6th Generation Intel Core Processors (Socket 1151)
Digi Power, 6 Power Phase design
Supports Dual Channel DDR4 2133
1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 Vertical Half-size Mini-PCIe
Graphics Output Options: DVI-D, HDMI
8 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
Dual LAN : Intel I219V + Realtek RTL8111H
1 Dual Band 802.11ac WiFi + BT v4.0 Module, 2 ASRock WiFi 2.4/5 GHz Antennas
4 SATA3, 1 mSATA
8 USB 3.0 (2 Front, 6 Rear)
Supports Full Spike Protection, ASRock Live Update & APP Shop , BONUS SteelSeries 63004 QcK Gaming Mouse Pad PN 63004 CASH PRICE
Manufacturer PN: H170M-ITX/ac
Warranty: 3 Year
*For more information please check:http://www.asrock.com/feature/cloud/index.html
In a world where time is money, why waste precious time everyday typing usernames to log in to Windows? Why should we even bother memorizing those foot long passwords? Nobody has time for that! Just plug in the USB Key and let your computer log in to windows automatically!
Fast Boot is so fast that it is impossible for users to enter the UEFI setup utility during POST. Therefore, ASRock Restart to UEFI technology allows users to easily enter the UEFI setup utility automatically when turning on the PC next time. It is designed for those who constantly need to enter the UEFI setup utility.
Limit and control your children's time spent on the internet. ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard) technology allows you to establish an internet curfew or restrict internet access at specified times. Administrators are able to schedule the starting and ending hours of internet access granted to other users.
Contact ASRock Tech Service by sending a support request from the UEFI setup utility if you are having trouble with your personal computer. Users may try to choose the category of the issue they have encountered, describe the problem in detail, and then attach an optional picture or log file for our technical support team.
For users that don’t have an optical disk drive to install the drivers from our support CD, Easy Driver Installer is a handy tool in the UEFI that installs the LAN driver to your system via an USB storage device, then downloads and installs the other required drivers automatically through the internet. Completely no CD or optical disk drive required!
|Unique Feature||ASRock Super Alloy |
- Premium 45A Power Choke
- Dual-Stack MOSFET (DSM)
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
ASRock 802.11ac WiFi
ASRock Full Spike Protection
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
|CPU||- Supports 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors (Socket 1151) |
- Digi Power design
- 6 Power Phase design
- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology
|Chipset||- Intel® H170 |
- Supports Intel® Small Business Advantage 4.0
|Memory||- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology |
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB*
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
*Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under Windows® 32-bit OS. For Windows® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
|BIOS||- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support |
- ACPI 5.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU, GT_CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.0V, VCCIO, VPPM, VCCSA Voltage Multi-adjustment
|Audio, Video and Networking|
|Graphics||- Supports Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals : Intel® Quick Sync Video with AVC, MVC (S3D) and MPEG-2 Full HW Encode1, Intel® InTru™ 3D, Intel® Clear Video HD Technology, Intel® Insider™, Intel® HD Graphics 510/530 |
- Pixel Shader 5.0, DirectX 12
- Max. shared memory 1024MB*
- Dual graphics output: Support DVI-D and HDMI ports by independent display controllers
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz / (3840x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports Accelerated Media Codecs: HEVC, VP8, VP9
- Supports HDCP with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
- Supports Full HD 1080p Blu-ray (BD) playback with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
*The size of maximum shared memory may vary from different operating systems.
**Intel® HD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated.
***Due to chipset limitation, the Blu-ray playback of Intel® HD Graphics is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
****Intel® InTru™ 3D is only supported under Windows® 8 / 8 64-bit / 7 / 7 64-bit.
|Audio||- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)* |
- Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- Supports Surge Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- ELNA Audio Caps
*To configure 7.1 CH HD Audio, it is required to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
|LAN||- 1 x Intel® I219V (Gigabit LAN PHY 10/100/1000 Mb/s) |
- 1 x Realtek RTL8111H (PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s)
- Supports Wake-On-WAN (on Realtek RTL8111H)
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection)
- Supports LAN Cable Detection (on Realtek RTL8111H)
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
|Wireless LAN||- Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac |
- Supports Dual-Band (2.4/5 GHz)
- Supports high speed wireless connections up to 433Mbps
- Supports Bluetooth 4.0 / 3.0 + High speed class II
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Slots||- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1: x16 mode)* |
- 1 x Vertical Half-size Mini-PCI Express Slot: For WiFi + BT Module**
*Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks
**This Mini-PCI Express Slot supports WiFi and mSATA devices.
|Storage||- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology 14 and Intel® Smart Response Technology), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug |
- 1 x mSATA Connector (shared with Mini-PCI Express Slot), support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, Intel® Rapid Storage Technology 14 and Intel® Smart Response Technology), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
|Connector||- 1 x TPM Header |
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)
- 1 x Chassis Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)*
- 1 x 20 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 4 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 1 x USB 3.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
*All CPU/Chassis Fan Connectors can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power.
|Rear Panel I/O||- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port |
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 6 x USB 3.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection (ASRock Full Spike Protection))
- 2 x RJ-45 LAN Ports with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
|Other Features / Miscellaneous|
|Software and BIOS||Software |
- ASRock A-Tuning
- ASRock Disk Health Report
- ASRock USB Key
- ASRock APP Charger
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock XFast RAM
- ASRock Fast Boot (Fast Boot, Restart to UEFI)*
- ASRock EZ Mode
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock Crashless BIOS
- ASRock OMG (Online Management Guard)
- ASRock UEFI System Browser
- ASRock UEFI Tech Service
- ASRock Easy RAID Installer
- ASRock Easy Driver Installer
*These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
|Support CD||- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar|
|Accessories||- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield |
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 1 x WiFi-802.11ac Module
- 2 x SMA WiFi Antenna Cables
- 2 x ASRock WiFi 2.4/5 GHz Antennas
- 1 x WiFi Module Bracket
- 2 x Screws for WiFi Module
|Hardware Monitor||- CPU/Chassis temperature sensing |
- CPU/Chassis Fan Tachometer
- CPU/Chassis Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature)
- CPU/Chassis Fan multi-speed control
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore
|Form Factor||- Mini-ITX Form Factor |
- Solid Capacitor design
|OS||- Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit / 8.1 64-bit / 7 32-bit / 7 64-bit* |
*To install Windows® 7 OS, a modified installation disk with xHCI drivers packed into the ISO file is required. Please see our online tutorial or check our User Manual for more detailed instructions.
For the updated Windows® 10 driver, please visit ASRock's website for details.
|Certifications||- FCC, CE, WHQL |
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)
SteelSeries 63004 QcK Gaming Mouse Pad PN 63004