AMD FirePro W9100 16GB PCIe Video Card
Web ID: 12951
The new AMD FirePro W9100 professional graphics card is designed for the most demanding workflows and delivers the ultimate 4K experience in next-generation workstations. Powered by OpenCL, creative and engineering professionals can work with multiple graphics- and compute-intense applications in 4K and in real-time ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer Warranty: 3 Year
Manufacturer PN: W9100
Introducing the new AMD firepro w9100
The new AMD FirePro™ W9100 professional graphics card is designed for the most demanding workflows and delivers the ultimate 4K experience in next-generation workstations. Powered by OpenCL™, creative and engineering professionals can work with multiple graphics- and compute-intense applications in 4K and in real-time.
The AMD FirePro W9100 delivers cutting-edge graphics performance and is equipped with an industry-first 16GB GDDR5 of ultra-fast on-board memory.The AMD FirePro W9100 is also the first graphics card to deliver 2.62 TFLOPS of peak double-precision and 5.24 TFLOPS of single-precision compute performance³ With such visual supercomputing performance, you can work the most complex engineering and creative projects in ultra-high resolutions, helping you to keep track of even the smallest details.
Supercomputing Performance for next-generation Workstations
- Leading-edge graphics and GPU compute performance
- Industry’s first card with 16GB of GDDR5 on-board memory (Framebuffer)
- Ultra high resolution multi-display performance: Support for up to six 4K displays via six Mini-Display Port 1.2 outputs and AMD Eyefinity technology¹
- Powered by OpenCL: Tap into the parallel computing power of the GPU and get up to 5.24 TFLOPS of computational power to accelerate compute-intensive tasks
- Empowers Video, Design and Engineering professionals with supercomputing-class performance from a single GPU
Cutting-edge Graphics Performance
With up to 3.7 Billion triangles per second you can manipulate geometry intense designs with high frame rates and in ultra-high resolution. Next-generation workstations based on AMD FirePro™ W9100 deliver the graphics performance needed to ensure your projects meet the requirements of the new 4K visualization era.
Industry-leading GPU Compute Power
The AMD FirePro™ W9100 is ready for OpenCL 2.0 and packs up to 5.24 TFLOPS of peak single-precision floating point performance and up to 2.62 TFLOPS of peak double-precision performance into a desktop workstation form-factor³. Accelerate compute-intensive workflows with single- and multi-GPU configurations beyond just graphics or turn your next-generation workstation into a personal supercomputer.
Unprecedented Memory Configuration
The AMD FirePro™ W9100 is the industry’s first graphics card with 16GB ultra-fast GDDR5 on-board memory and features a 512-bit memory interface for 320 GB/s of memory bandwidth. Entire datasets or large 4K video frames can be loaded first into the graphics card’s internal memory and then be sent quickly to the GPU for processing. This can improve overall workflow speed and responsiveness of the system, especially when working with large amounts of data.
Ultimate 4K Multi-Display Capabilities
Don’t miss out on any details: with six Mini-DisplayPort 1.2 outputs and AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology¹, the new AMD FirePro™ W9100 is the ideal
solution for advanced 4K workflows.
With six display engines, one AMD FirePro W9100 graphics card can drive six 4K displays at 30Hz or three 4K displays with built-in MST hub at 60Hz, including
these recent models:
- ASUS PQ321Q (31.5”, 3840 x 2160)
- Sharp PN-K321 (31.5”, 3840 x 2160)
- Dell UP3214Q (31.5”, 3840 x 2160)
- Dell UP2414Q (23.8“, 3840 x 2160)
The AMD FirePro™ W9100 supports 10-bit color and low-latency connectivity via DirectGMA to many 3rd-party SDI Video I/O devices, allowing you to keep your SDI card of choice.
- 16GB GDDR5 memory
- 512-bit memory interface
- 320 GB/s memory bandwidth
- 2,816 stream processors (44 compute units)
- 5.24 TFLOPS peak single-precision floating-point performance
- 2.62 TFLOPS peak dual-precision floating-point performance
- Six mini DisplayPort 1.2 outputs
- Maximum DisplayPort 1.2 resolution 4096x2160
- Maximum DisplayPort 1.1 resolution 2560x1600
- DirectX® 11.1
- OpenGL 4.3
- OpenCL™ 2.03
- Shader model: 5.0
- AMD Eyefinity multidisplay technology support
- AMD HD3D Pro support via stereoscopic 3-pin mini DIN4
- DirectGMA support
- OS Support: Microsoft® Windows 8.1, Windows® 7, Windows Vista® and Linux® (32- or 64-bit)
- 275W maximum power consumption
- Discreet active-cooling solution
- Full-height/half-length dual-slot form factor
- PCIe® 3.0 compliant, x16 bus interface
- Available PCIe x16 (dual-slot), 3.0 for optimal performance
- A power supply, on?e PCIe AUX power connector (8-pin) and one PCIe AUX power connector (six-pin)
- 16GB system memory
- Microsoft® Windows 8.1, Windows® 7, Windows Vista® or Linux® operating system (32- or 64-bit)
- Internet connection for driver installation