AMD FirePro W2100 2GB PCIe Video Card
Web ID: 14065
Step up to AMD FirePro W2100 professional graphics, and do more with your workstation thanks to a 67% increase in CAD performance over the previous card generation. It’s time to experience the performance and quality of professional graphics
Manufacturer PN: W2100
Warranty: 3 Year
The AMD FirePro™ professional graphics family is certified on more than 100 different applications for improved performance and reliability, including the most popular design and engineering and media and entertainment applications.
AMD FirePro™ professional graphics driver versions are released several times each year and include performance and feature improvements. Every version undergoes a minimum of 16 consecutive weeks of testing conducted by three dedicated quality groups. AMD quality groups perform both manual and automated testing using the most stressful scenarios our engineers are able to create, plus many challenging ones from our ISV partners and OEM customers.
Graphics Core Next (GCN) GPU Architecture
The AMD FirePro W2100 is based on the AMD Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture, designed to effortlessly balance GPU compute and 3D workloads efficiently.
2GB DDR3 Memory
Equipped with 2GB of DDR3 memory, the W2100 can accelerate applications and process small to medium computationally complex workflows with ease.
OpenCL™ 1.2 Support2
Let professionals tap into the parallel computing power of modern GPUs and multicore CPUs to accelerate compute-intensive tasks. The AMD FirePro W2100 supports OpenCL™ 1.2, allowing developers to take advantage of new features that give GPUs more freedom to do the work they are designed to do.
Energy Efficient Design
AMD FirePro W2100 supports unique power monitoring and management technologies, and has a maximum power consumption of 26 watts. AMD PowerTune technology dynamically optimizes GPU power usage and AMD ZeroCore Power technology significantly reduces power consumption at idle3.
AMD ZeroCore Power Technology
AMD ZeroCore Power Technology leverages AMD's leadership in notebook power efficiency to grant our desktop GPUs the ability to power down when they are not actively in use, also known as the "long idle state3."
AMD PowerTune is an intelligent system that performs real-time analysis of applications that utilize a GPU. In the event that an application is not making the most of the power available to the GPU, AMD PowerTune can improve that application's performance by raising the GPU's clock speed by up to 30% automatically3.
- 2GB DDR3 memory
- 128-bit memory interface
- Up to 28.8 GB/s memory bandwidth
- 320 stream processors (5 compute units)
- 403.2 GFLOPS peak single precision floating point performance
- 25.5 GFLOPS peak single precision floating point performance
- Two Standard DisplayPort 1.2a outputs
- Maximum DisplayPort 1.2a resolution 4096x2160
- Maximum DisplayPort 1.1 resolution 2560x1600
API & OS Support
- DirectX® 11.2
- OpenGL 4.44
- OpenCL™ 1.22
- AMD Mantle
- Shader Model: 5.0
- Microsoft® Windows 8.1, Windows® 7 and Windows Vista® (32- or 64-bit)
- Linux® (32- or 64-bit)
- <26W maximum power consumption
- Discreet active cooling solution
- Half height/half-length single-slot form factor
- PCIe® 3.0 compliant, x8
- Available PCIe x8 slot, 3.0 for optimal performance
- 2GB system memory
- Microsoft® Windows 8.1, Windows® 7, Windows Vista® or Linux® operating system (32- or 64-bit)
- Internet connection for driver installation