mbeat presents the first 7 port super speed hub manager that combines today's super speed USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 technology together, simultaneously supporting both USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 powered devices. This 7 port hub features 4 x USB 3.0 ports with data transfer rate up to 5Gbps and 3 x USB 2.0 ports, providing a data transfer rate up to 480Mbps for USB 2.0 devices.
The mbeat 7 port super speed hub manager has a stylish black slimline design with individual power switch to switch on/off the plugged in devices. The separated and clearly marked USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports make sure that your USB 3.0 device and USB 2.0 devices find the right port, and keeps your desk looking organized.
- 7 port powered USB hub manager
- Individual power switch to control on/off
- 4 of USB 3.0 super speed port up to 5Gbps
- 3 of USB 2.0 port to connect common 2.0 device
- Support plug and play and hot swappable capability
- Big power pack to support multiple connections*
* NB Hub must be connected to a PC/Mac to function – unit is not a standalone USB charger.
- Total USB port: 7 ports
- Port configuration: 4 x USB 3.0 + 3 x USB 2.0
- Data transfer rate: Approx. 5 Gbps (USB 3.0), approx. 480Mbps (USB 2.0)
- Power: +5V/3Amp DC power pack
- Support OS: win2000 SP4/win2003/winXP SP2/winVista/windows 7
- Note: MAC OS only supports USB 2.0 function
- Hub dimension (WxDxH): 176x 51.5x13mm
- Weight: (Hub only): 129g