550 Watt Corsair RM550x 80 PLUS Gold Modular Power Supply PN CP-9020090-AU
Web ID: 18024
Corsair RMx series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage control, quiet operation, Gold-certified efficiency, and a fully modular cable set. Built with all Japanese 105C capacitors, theyre a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential.
Manufacturer PN: CP-9020090-AU
Warranty: 10 Year
Gold-certified efficiency with extremely tight voltage regulation to deliver superior performance.
Corsair RMx series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage control, quiet operation, Gold-certified efficiency, and a fully modular cable set. Built with all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential. 80 PLUS Gold efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, and Zero RPM fan mode ensures virtual silence at low and medium loads. And, the fully modular DC cables make builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
Gold certification ensures high efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs.
Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability.
Since the fan doesn’t turn on until it’s needed, you’ll enjoy virtually silent operation at low and medium loads.
Installation is faster, since you can mount the power supply in the case first, and then attach only the cables you need.
- RMx Series High-Performance ATX Power Supply
- AC power cord
- DC Modular cable set
- DC Modular cable storage bag
- Cable ties
- Corsair case badge
- User Manual
- 6th generation Intel® Core™ processor Ready (Intel Skylake and Z170 motherboards)
- ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- 80 PLUS® Gold efficiency, delivering 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.
- 135mm thermally controlled fan spins up as needed.
- Fully modular cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH