5 Bay Netgear ReadyNas EDA500 Expansion Unit PN EDA500-100AJS
Web ID: 11349
Compatible with RN300 series and RN500 series, 5-bay expansion chassis. Supports both SATA and SSD, connects through eSATA cable (included). ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer PN: EDA500-100AJS
Warranty: 5 Year
ReadyNAS: Storage Made Easy
Application data, virtual images, client files, email… the types of data central to running a successful business can seem endless. With ReadyNAS you finally have an advanced and easy-to use solution for centralizing, securing and controlling access to your digital assets. Way more than just simple unified (NAS and SAN) storage for your company, ReadyNAS allows you to do more than you ever thought you could afford by pairing the latest in performance with innovative efficiency technologies such as unlimited snapshots, thin provisioning and cloud-managed replication.
Every networked attached storage (NAS) device from NETGEAR runs on the revolutionary ReadyNAS operating system. This custom-built OS protects stored data not only with XRAID2 automatic expansion, but is the first desktop NAS for the SMB to feature the continuous data protection of unlimited snapshots along with real-time anti-virus and native encryption. Designed specifically for the unique needs of small business users, ReadyNAS devices utilize proprietary ReadyCLOUD technology for cloud-based discovery, provisioning and even ongoing management. In addition, these new devices are virtualization-ready with iSCSI support, thin provisioning capability and certification with VMware and Microsoft.
These days, your data is your world. With ReadyNAS, protecting and accessing that world has never been easier. ReadyNAS — Storage Made EASY.
Key Business Features
• Unlimited Snapshots: Unlimited data snapshot capability for on-box protection and flexible data recovery
• iSCSI and Thin Provisioning: Powerful tools for a businesses taking advantage of virtual infrastructures
•XRAID2 & Instant Provisioning: Easily expand capacity and feel confident knowing that data is always protected
• Anti-virus & Encryption: Keep data protected from outside threats and safe from prying eyes
• Cloud-managed Replication: Maintain data sets in multiple locations or ensure protection of data from remote or branch office locations
• Modern GUI and ReadyCLOUD Management: Sleek, modern interface that puts the tools you need, where and when you need them
Key Business Solutions
• File Server: Unified storage platform for sharing files between Windows, Mac and Linux-based computers
• Disaster Recovery: Cloud-managed replication for maintaining multiple sets of data and performing easy restores in case of disaster
• Backup: RAID redundancy with automatic expansion and unlimited data snapshots for point-in-time restore
• Virtualization: Thin provisioning, iSCSI support and certified with VMware and Microsoft