3TB Seagate 3.5" 7200rpm SATA 6Gb/s Enterprise HDD PN ST3000VN0001
Web ID: 14089
3TB Capacity, 7200rpm, SATA 6Gb/s, 128MB cache, Dual-stage actuators, Advanced power management supports multiple power profiles for low-power, 24/7 performance ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer PN: ST3000VN0001
Warranty: 5 Year
Up to 6TB of Reliability and Performance
The Seagate® Enterprise NAS HDD is designed to combine up to 6TB of industry-leading capacity with reliability and performance. Designed for mid-range enterprise and private cloud environments, this NAS HDD delivers sustained performance for global availability and 24×7 accessibility.
Industry-leading Drive Capacity
With up to 6TB of capacity, the high-performance Enterprise NAS HDD is available in a single NAS drive, helping to lower the total cost of ownership by using fewer drives and rackmount systems.
Maximised Reliability for Your Critical Data
Reliability has never been more important to your business. The Enterprise NAS HDD has more reliability features and options that help to ensure your data is safe.
- RAID Rebuild™ technology mitigates time-consuming complete RAID rebuilds
- Optimised algorithms help to ensure a high overall NAS performance in rackmount solutions
- Optional 5-year +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan can help protect against data loss
- 1.2 million hours MTBF for medium-sized NAS and private cloud workloads
- 5-year limited warranty
Because Business As Usual Never Really Is
Enterprise NAS HDDs are engineered for demanding mid-range enterprise environments, but there are times when the unimaginable can happen to anyone. With Seagate +Rescue Data Recovery Service coverage on your rack-mount or tower NAS, you can have peace of mind if something happens to your business data.*
Data Recovery Services can save the day in the following situations:
- RAID controller failure
- Lost RAID configuration
- Accidental reconfiguration
- Accidental re-initialization- of the RAID array
- Power surge causes multiple drive failures simultaneously
- Missing RAID partitions
- Reformatted RAID partitions
- Virus damage
Rescue Data Recovery Plans are available for 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6TB capacities. Most data is recovered either in-lab or through remote access within 15 business days or less with a nearly 90% success rate.
*Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. See terms and conditions.
Seriously Robust Performance
NAS environments demand a unique combination of performance and reliability. Designed for performance with workgroups of more than 25 users, the Enterprise NAS HDD includes:
- Higher write workloads for NAS-optimised performance
- 128MB cache for higher random performance
- RV sensor for drive head control and vibration control
- 3D motor balancing for optimum performance in multi-drive solutions
Best-Fit Enterprise NAS Applications
Global business ecosystems require data agility for collaboration. Ideal for environments that require 24×7 availability and accessibility, the Enterprise NAS HDD is designed to manage aggressive workloads in enterprise environments.
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Multi-media server and storage
- Archiving and cloud replication
- Virtualisation storage
- Remote access
- On-premise private cloud
- Tiered storage
- Hybrid cloud
Rackmount, tower and private cloud NAS solutions in mid-range environments with up to 16-bay rackmount enclosures.