2TB Seagate 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s NAS HDD PN ST2000VN000
Web ID: 12347
2TB Capacity, SATA 6Gb/s, 64MB cache, Dual-stage actuators, Advanced power management supports multiple power profiles for low-power, 24/7 performance ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer PN: ST2000VN000
Warranty: 3 Year
Best-Performing, Highest-Capacity Storage for NAS Systems
Seagate® NAS HDDs provide the best-performing, highest-capacity storage for 1- to 5-bay NAS systems. The NAS HDD has been compatibility tested with the industry's top NAS solution providers.
- Built and tested to provide industry-leading performance for 24×7 NAS applications
- Seagate NASWorks™ improves drive reliability with custom-built error recovery controls, power settings and vibration tolerance
- Enables the highest capacities for 1- to 5-bay systems—up to 4TB per drive or 20TB in a 5-bay NAS
Industry-Leading HDD Performance
Built and tested to provide industry-leading performance, Seagate NAS HDDs quickly and reliably support home and business applications. With support for multiple HD video streams and user profiles in a multi-drive environment, these NAS drives provide the performance demanded by NAS solutions and incorporate Seagate® NASWorksTM software to reduce common issues.
NASWorks: Improving Drive Reliabiltiy and Performance
NASWorks improves the reliability of NAS HDD by fine-tuning drive features to be morecompatible in NAS systems with:
- Extended error recovery controls help to ensure drives comply with NAS system requirements for better data integrity
- Specifically designed to minimise vibration effects typically found in multi-drive solutions, improving reliability
- Advanced power profiles tailor low power options for always-on NAS applications
Highest-Capacity NAS HDD
With a 30% capacity improvement over competitive offerings and excellent cost-per-terabyte, choose between 2, 3 and 4TB—for up to 20TB capacity— in 5-bay NAS solutions. A single 4TB drive translates to: over 1 million photos, 180 days of music, 1,000 hours of DVD video, OR enough space to support the CAD files, images and databases needed by small businesses.*
*Quantitative usage examples for various applications are for illustrative purposes. Actual quantities will vary based on several factors, including file size, file format, features and application software.