2TB Samsung 2.5" 860 EVO SATA 6Gb/s SSD PN MZ-76E2T0BW, +$46 CASHBACK!*
Web ID: 22624
2TB, Samsung V-NAND, 2.5". 7mm, SATA III 6GB/s, R/W(Max) 550MB/s/520MB/s, 98K/90K IOPS, 1,200TBW, 5 Years Warranty, BONUS Available (Conditions Apply) Check Product Page or www.computeralliance.com.au/promos
Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Year
Manufacturer PN: MZ-76E2T0BW
The SSD to trust
The newest edition to the world’s best-selling* SATA SSD series, the Samsung 860 EVO. Specially designed for mainstream PCs and laptops, with the latest V-NAND and a robust algorithm-based controller, this fast and reliable SSD comes in a wide range of compatible form factors and capacities.
* Sources: NPD (US data from Jan. 2015 to Oct. 2017) and GfK (EU5 data from Jan. 2015 to Sep. 2017, China data from Jan. 2016 to Sep. 2017)
Speeds are more consistent, even with heavy workloads and multi-tasks. The 860 EVO performs at sequential writes up to 520 MB/s* with Intelligent TurboWrite technology, and sequential reads up to 550 MB/s. The TurboWrite buffer size* is upgraded from 12 GB to 78 GB for faster file transfer.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential write performance measurements are based on Intelligent TurboWrite technology. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.0.2 and IOmeter 1.1.0. The sequential write performances after Intelligent TurboWrite region are 300 MB/s for 250/500 GB and 500 MB/s for 1 TB. * Test system configuration: Intel Core i5-3550 CPU @ 3.3 GHz, DDR3 1333 MHz 4 GB, OS – Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Chipset: ASUS P8H77-V * The TurboWrite buffer size varies based on the capacity of the SSD‡ 12 GB for 250 GB model, 22 GB for 500 GB model, 42 GB for 1 TB model and 78 GB for 2/4 TB. For more information on the TurboWrite, please visit www.samsungssd.com.
Safely store and render large sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications, up to 8x higher TBW (Terabytes Written)* than the previous 850 EVO. The latest V-NAND technology gives you up to 2,400 TBW, or is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.*
* Warrantied TBW for 860 EVO: 150 TBW for 250 GB model, 300 TBW for 500 GB model, 600 TBW for 1 TB model, 1,200 TBW for 2 TB model and 2,400 TBW for 4 TB model. * 5-years or TBW, whichever comes first. For more information on the limited warranty, please visit www.samsung.com/au/support/warranty (‘Solid State Drive’).
Benefit from faster, more fluid communication with your host system. The refined ECC* algorithm and a new MJX controller generate higher speeds, and the improved queued trim enhances Linux compatibility. Our advanced engineering makes the 860 EVO more compatible with your computing system.
* Error Correction Code
Multi form factors
Whatever size your computer needs, there is an 860 EVO for you. Choose among the 2.5-inch size for desktop PCs and laptops, and the SATA-based M.2 (2280) or the mSATA for ultra-slim computing devices.
- General Feature
- ApplicationClient PCs
- Capacity2,000 GB (1 GB=1 Billion byte by IDEMA) * Actual usable capacity may be less (due to formatting, partitioning, operating system, applications or otherwise)
- Form Factor2.5 inch
- InterfaceSATA 6 Gb/s Interface, compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s & SATA 1.5 Gb/s interface
- Dimension (WxHxD)100 X 69.85 X 6.8 (mm)
- WeightMax 60.0g Weight
- NAND TypeSamsung V-NAND 3bit MLC
- ControllerSamsung MJX Controller
- Cache MemorySamsung 2 GB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM
- Special Feature
- TRIM SupportTRIM Supported
- S.M.A.R.T SupportS.M.A.R.T Supported
- GC (Garbage Collection)Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm
- Encryption SupportAES 256-bit Encryption (Class 0)TCG/Opal IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)
- WWN SupportWorld Wide Name supported
- Device Sleep Mode SupportYes
- Sequential ReadUp to 550 MB/s Sequential Read * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Sequential WriteUp to 520 MB/s Sequential Write * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Read (4KB, QD32)Up to 98,000 IOPS Random Read * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Write (4KB, QD32)Up to 90,000 IOPS Random Write * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Read (4KB, QD1)Up to 10,000 IOPS Random Read * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Write (4KB, QD1)Up to 42,000 IOPS Random Write * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Power Consumption*Average: 3.0 W *Maximum: 4.0 W (Burst mode)* Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration
- Reliability (MTBF)1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- Operating Temperature0 - 70 ? Operating Temperature
- Shock1,500 G & 0.5 ms (Half sine)
- Management SWMagician Software for SSD management
- Installation KitNot Available
- Warranty5 Years Limited Warrantyor 1,200 TBW Limited Warranty
Acronis True Image 2018 1 Computer Digital Download$69 Add to cart
Volans VL-DPDV DisplayPort to Female DVI Adapter$15 Add to cart
1TB Samsung 970 Evo PLUS M.2 PCIe SSD PN MZ-V7S1T0BW$359 Add to cart