- ApplicationClient PCs
- Capacity250GB (1GB=1 Billion byte by IDEMA) * Actual usable capacity may be less (due to formatting, partitioning, operating system, applications or otherwise)
- Form FactorM.2 (2280)
- InterfacePCIe Gen 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Dimension (WxHxD)80.15 x 22.15 x 2.38 (mm)
- WeightMax 8.0 g Weight
- Storage MemorySamsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC
- ControllerSamsung Phoenix Controller
- Cache MemorySamsung 512MB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM
- Special Feature
- TRIM SupportSupported
- S.M.A.R.T SupportSupported
- GC (Garbage Collection)Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm
- Encryption SupportAES 256-bit Encryption (Class 0)TCG/Opal IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)
- WWN SupportNot supported
- Device Sleep Mode SupportYes
- Sequential ReadUp to 3,400 MB/s * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Sequential WriteUp to 1,500 MB/s * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Read (4KB, QD32)Up to 200,000 IOPS * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Write (4KB, QD32)Up to 350,000 IOPS * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Read (4KB, QD1)Up to 15,000 IOPS * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Write (4KB, QD1)Up to 50,000 IOPS * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Average Power Consumption (system level)* Average: 5.4 W * Maximum: 9 W (Burst mode) * Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration
- Power consumption (Idle)Max. 30 mW * Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration
- Allowable Voltage3.3 V ± 5 % Allowable voltage
- Reliability (MTBF)1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- Operating Temperature0 - 70 ? Operating Temperature
- Shock1,500 G & 0.5 ms (Half sine)
- Installation KitNot Available
- Management SWMagician Software for SSD management
- Warranty5-Year Limited Warranty or 150 TBW Limited Warranty
250GB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 (2280) PCIe SSD PN MZ-V7E250BW
Web ID: 23169
Feel the NVMe difference. The 970 EVO transforms high-end gaming and streamlines graphic intensive workflows with the new Phoenix controller and Intelligent TurboWrite technology. Get stunning sequential read/write speeds up to 3,400/1,500 MB/s*, which is up to 32% faster writes than the previous generation Samsung's SSDs ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Year
Manufacturer PN: MZ-V7E250BW
The SSD that goes further
Accelerate into next-gen computing. The Samsung 970 EVO is designed to deliver breakthrough speeds, exceptional reliability, and a broad range of capacity options up to 2TB*. Samsung's latest V-NAND, new Phoenix controller, and Intelligent TurboWrite technology enhance high-end gaming and 4K & 3D graphic editing.
*1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes by IDEMA. A certain portion of capacity may be used for system file and maintenance use, so the actual capacity may differ from what is indicated on the product label.
Next level SSD speed
Feel the NVMe difference. The 970 EVO transforms high-end gaming and streamlines graphic intensive workflows with the new Phoenix controller and Intelligent TurboWrite technology. Get stunning sequential read/write speeds up to 3,400/1,500 MB/s*, which is up to 32% faster writes than the previous generation Samsung's SSDs.
*Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version, system hardware and configuration. Performance measurements based on IOmeter 1.1.0. Write performance measurements are based on Intelligent TurboWrite technology. Test system configuration: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU @4.2GHz, DDR4 2400MHz 32GB, OS-Windows 10 Built 10240, Chipset–ASUS PRIME Z270-A. The sequential write performances after TurboWrite region are: 300 MB/s(250GB), 600 MB/s(500GB), 1,200 MB/s(1TB) and 1,250 MB/s(2TB). For more information on the TurboWrite, please visit www.samsungssd.com.
The next advancement in NVMe SSD. The 970 EVO fits up to 2TB onto the compact M.2 (2280) form factor, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components. Samsung†s innovative technology empowers you with the capacity to do more and accomplish more.
The new standard in sustainable performance. Get up to 1,200 TBW* with a 5-year limited warranty, which helps to achieve 50% higher than the previous generation. The 970 EVO provides exceptional endurance powered by the latest V-NAND technology and Samsung’s quality.
*TBW: Terabytes Written* Warrantied TBW for 970 EVO: 150 TBW for 250GB model, 300 TBW for 500GB model, 600 TBW for 1TB model, 1,200 TBW for 2TB model. 5-years or TBW, whichever comes first. For more information on the limited warranty, please visit www.samsung.com/au/support/warranty (‘Storage’) or see enclosed warranty statement in the package.
Achieve a new level of drive confidence. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO is designed to enable exceptional heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard can automatically monitor and maintain optimal operating temperatures to help minimize performance drops.
Advanced drive management made simple. The Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
Acronis True Image 2018 1 Computer Digital Download
$69Add to cart
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit OEM DVD PN FQC-08929