24" Wacom Cintiq PRO Pen Only PN DTK-2420/K0-CX
Web ID: 22926
Use the Wacom Cintiq Pro 24" for absolute harmony with your work. Premium 4K screen with world class color performance, and virtually no parallax, enhance every creative breakthrough. The Wacom Pro Pen 2 provides state-of-the-art creative pen technology, meaning every stroke, every move of your hand is followed with unerring accuracy. ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
Manufacturer PN: DTK-2420/K0-CX
Wacom Pro Pen 2: natural and precise
Our state-of-the-art creative pen technology. 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity and unparalleled tilt recognition means that every stroke, every move of your hand is followed with unerring accuracy.
4x more pressure sensitive*
4x more accurate*
Virtually no lag
Natural tilt support
No batteries or recharging
*Compared to Wacom Pro Pen
Ideas jump off the screen
4K resolution (3840 x 2160 px) is packed into a 24” LCD display with superb color accuracy (99% of Adobe® RGB). You can see every tiny detail of your greatest artwork, design or photographic projects.
A display that looks, and feels, totally natural
The etched glass screen provides a distinct, tactile experience as you draw, mimicking the feel of a pen on paper. And with minimized parallax, and a screen strong enough to resist ‘pooling’ and rippling, each mark appears precisely where you expect it, every time.
Designed to increase your productivity
As a creative professional, time’s rarely on your side. That’s why Wacom Cintiq Pro puts productivity solutions right at your fingertips.
Connect your way
Connect to any Mac or PC with a single USB-C cable (included) to a USB-C port for both video and data. DisplayPort or HDMI are also included, which require USB port for data.
Make it match you
The ExpressKey™ Remote puts 17 programmable buttons within easy reach. The on-screen keypad and the radial menus offer further one-touch shortcuts.
A natural interface
Pan, zoom or rotate your work with multi-touch gestures* - as simple as using your smartphone.
Add computing power - with Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine
Transform your Cintiq Pro 24 or 32 into a powerful standalone creative pen computer with the Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine* creative PC module.
It features high-power processors, including Intel® Xeon® (depending on model), NVIDIA® Quadro® graphics, and user-upgradable SSDs and memory (up to 32GB).
Its innovative design attaches seamlessly into the back of your Cintiq Pro 24 or 32, eliminating tangles of cables, and creating a convenient working environment.
Both configurations are VR capable for creating and reviewing VR content**.
*sold separately. Available May 2018. Cintiq Pro Engine not available in all regions.
**Some VR headset systems may require additional equipment, including a USB-C to USB3.0 hub and HDMI to mini-HDMI adapter, to connect with the Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine.
Create in comfort with Wacom Ergo Stand
To create in complete comfort, attach the Wacom Ergo Stand* to your Cintiq Pro 24 or 32. It allows you to raise, tilt and rotate your pen display to easily adjust the viewing angle and find the most natural position for you.
Once attached to Ergo Stand, your Cintiq Pro 24 or 32 becomes a stable surface on which to create – just like drawing at a drafting table. Plus, you can rotate the display as you’d move a sheet of paper to draw at a fresh angle.
*Product availability varies by region starting in May 2018
Customize your Wacom Cintiq Pro
However you like to work, there’s an accessory to make Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 suit you (each sold separately).
Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine
If you need the computing power of fast CPUs and optimized GPUs, combine the creative PC module Cintiq Pro Engine with your Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 or 32. It is designed for 3D modeling, CAD and manipulating high pixel-count images, turning your pen display into a powerful pen computer.
*Cintiq Pro Engine not available in all regions.
Wacom Ergo Stand
To create in complete comfort, attach the Ergo Stand* It allows you to raise, tilt and rotate your pen display to easily adjust the viewing angle and find the most natural position for you.
*Product availability varies by region starting in May 2018
Wacom Color Manager
Wacom Color Manager is designed to give you precision color calibration, better image quality and improved uniformity in one easy-to-use device that calibrates everything in your workflow.
- Product Type Creative Pen Display 24
- Model Number 2 models:
DTK-2420 creative pen display
DTH-2420 creative pen display touch
- Display Size 677 x 394 x 47 mm (26.65 x 15.5 x 1.9 in)
- Display weight 7 kg (15.43 lbs) without optional stand
- Screen Size (Measured Diagonally) 59.94 cm / 23.6 in
- Technology IPS UHD high brightness panel
- Displayable Colors (maximum) 1.07 billion colors (10 bits color)
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Viewing Angle 176° (88°/88°) H, (88°/88°) V
- Contrast Ratio 1000:1
- Brightness 350 cd/m2
- Response Rate 14 ms
- Active Area 522 X 294 mm (20.55 X 11.57 in)
- Color Gamut 99% Adobe RGB
- Industry Standard Pre-sets 6500° K whitepoint default
- Graphics Input USB type C port (supporting DisplayPort Alternate Mode) or DisplayPort or HDMI 2.0 port (required for 3840 x 2160 resolution)
- Multi-touch Yes - on touch model only (DTH-2420)
- Pen Wacom Pro Pen 2
- Pressure Levels 8192, both pen tip and eraser
- Tilt Range 40 degrees
- Tilt Recognition ±60 levels
- Type Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free
- Switches Tip switch, 2 side switches, eraser
- Nibs 10 (6 standard, 4 felt) in pen stand
- Pen Box/Holder Yes - Pen Holder
- Pen Stand Yes
- Grip Latex-free silicone rubber
- Technology Patented electromagnetic resonance method
- Resolution 5080 lpi
- Expresskeys™ 17 customizable, application-specific on
included ExpressKey™ Remote
- Touch Ring Yes - on included ExpressKey Remote
- Touch Strips No
- Rocker Ring And Home Button Yes - on included ExpressKey Remote
- Radial Menu Yes
- Precision Mode Yes
- Display Toggle Yes
- Dedicated Pan, Scroll, Zoom, Brush Size Yes
- ExpressKey™ Remote Dimensions 135 x 52 x 10 mm
(5.3 x 2.0 x 0.4 in)
- ExpressKey™ Remote Continuous Operation Up to 160 hours, if a key is pressed every 30 seconds
- ExpressKey™ Remote Charge Time Up to 2 hours
- Cables Included USB to USB cable (3m), DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable (3m), HDMI2.0 to HDMI2.0 cable (3m),USB-C to USB-C cable (1.5m), DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort adapter, MicroUSB to USB cable (30 cm; for ExpressKey Remote)
- PC and Mac Connection Requirements USB-C supporting DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt), or DisplayPort and standard USB-A, or HDMI port and standard USB-A port
- Ports included 4 x USB3 ports*
1 x USB C port
1 x HDMI2.0 port
1 x DP port
2 USB-A Ports (one for ExpressKey Remote dongle)
*When connected to host computer over USB-C (including Cintiq Pro Engine), Cintiq Pro USB 3.0 ports run at USB 2.0 speeds to accommodate 4K video bandwidth over USB-C.
- Audio Audio headset jack, built-in microphone
- Power Supply Input 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60HZ
- Power Supply Output 20 VDC, 2.25 A (max)
- Power Consumption Power ON mode (Max.): 100 W
Power sleep mode: 2.0 W or lower
Power OFF mode: 0.5 W or lower
- Battery Rechargable Li-ion battery on include ExpressKey Remote
- Security Kensington® Lock Port (lock purchased separately)
- System Requirements PC: Windows® 7 or later (latest service pack/build),
Mac: OS X 10.11 or later (latest update); USB-C port with DisplayPort Alternate Mode (UHD), or Mini DisplayPort/DisplayPort (UHD) and USB-A, or HDMI 2.0 (UHD) and USB-A; Internet access for driver download.
- What's Included Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 or Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 touch,
Wacom Pro Pen 2 with 4-color pen ring set,
ExpressKey™ Remote (with USB-A RF dongle and 30cm micro-USB to USB charger cable),
Pen stand with 10 replacement nibs (6 standard, 4 felt) and nib removal tool,
180W AC adaptor and 1.8m power cable, 1.5m USB-C to USB-C cable, 3m DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable, 3m HDMI2.0 to HDMI2.0 cable
3m standard USB-A to USB-A cable,
DisplayPort to Mini DisplayPort adapter,
Quick Start Guide, Regulation sheet, Cleaning cloth
- Certifications VCCI Class B, FCC Part 15 Subpart B (class B) and C, CE, IC ICES-003 and 210, RCM, KCC, BSMI, C-tick, CB, CCC, GOST-R, China RoHS, Korean RoHS, EU RoHS
- Additional Accessories Wacom Ergo Stand,
Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine,
Wacom Color Manager,
Wacom Pro Pen 3D,
Replacement Wacom nibs (standard and flex) for Wacom Pro Pen 2,
Additional previous generation pens (Classic, Airbrush, Art, Pro Pen),
Replacement ExpressKey Remote,
Replacement Wacom Pro Pen 2
- Limited Warranty 1 year in Japan & Asia Pacific
- Specifications are subject to change. Specification numbers like display size, active area and weight are approximate