230 Watt HP Thunderbolt G2 Dock PN 2UK38AA
Web ID: 24576
Reinvent docking and boost productivity with our most versatile Thunderbolt dock, the small, sophisticated HP Thunderbolt Dock G2. Designed for workspace flexibility and network manageability, it delivers USB-C device connectivity and optional integrated audio ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
Manufacturer PN: 2UK38AA
Reclaim your work area with this space-saving centerpiece that helps create a clean desk. Its elegant, black, rounded design with smooth accents changes everything you thought you knew about docks.
Manage your enterprise fleet like a boss
Help IT easily secure and remotely manage a wide range of HP notebooks and the dock with advanced network manageability features built into the dock, including WoL and MAC Address Pass-Through in all power states and PXE Boot.
Maximize your multi-tasking
See every color and detail of your projects with a superfast connection to dual external 4K displays as soon as you plug your notebook into the dock.
Now hear this
Take calls without a headset with our first Thunderbolt™ dock with an audio conferencing solution. The optional HP TB Dock Audio Module attaches vertically to the dock with no cabling.
Lock it down
Secure the base dock to a desk, table or your notebook through the lock slot with an optional HP lock.
-  Advanced manageability features such as WoL and MAC Address Pass-Through in all power states supported only on HP Pro x2 612 G2, HP EliteBook 1040 G4, HP EliteBook x360 1020, 1030 G2, 800 G5, 700 G5, 600 G4, 400 G5, and G4 HP Mobile Workstations as of January 17th, 2018.
-  Notebooks must be able to support USB-C™ power, video, and USB-C™ and Thunderbolt™ industry standards.
-  HP TB Dock Audio Module sold separately and required for audio.
-  Internet access required and sold separately.
-  Displays sold separately.
|Supported Operating Systems|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows 7 |
|Connectivity and Communications|
|Ports||Front: 1 USB-C™ port with data and power out (15W) |
1 USB-C™ cable to connect to host system (0.7 meter cable length)
Side: 1 powered USB 3.0 port
1 combo Audio Jack
1 Kensington lock slot
Back: 1 Thunderbolt™ port
1 USB-C™ DisplayPort™ data and power out (15W) port
2 DisplayPort™ ports
1 VGA port
2 USB 3.0 ports
1 RJ45 port
1 AC Adapter connector
|Battery and Power|
|Security management||Security lock slot|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||98 x 98 x 69 mm|