Sunix PAR5418A PCI Express 2 Port Parallel Card
SUNIX PAR5418A PCI Express interface IEEE1284 Parallel communication boards meet the PCI Express Base Specification Revision 1.1 specification. SUNIX PAR5418A is compatible with PCI Express x1, x2, x4, x8 and x16 lane and PCI/PCI-x Bus, allowing it to be installed in any PC-based system. With SUNIX PAR5418A IEEE1284 Parallel board, users can expand two parallel ports to their system, allowing them to use parallel devices further. It is ideal for printers, IC programmers, ZIP Drives, or any Parallel devices*. SUNIX PAR5418A built-in SUNIX high performance and realizable single controller, and as well built with many of SUNIX advanced features and technologies, making it the advanced and high efficient solution for commercial and industrial automation application.
- High reliability SUNIX UL7502AQ Parallel controller on-board.
- Expands two IEEE1284 Parallel ports on system.
- Designed to meet PCI Express Base Specification Revision 1.1.
- Full single-lane (or x1) PCI Express throughput.
- Support IEEE 1284-1994 parallel port standard
ECP (Enhance Capacity Port) / EPP (Enhance Parallel Port)
SPP (Standard Parallel Port) / BPP (Bi-direction Parallel Port).
- Auto-switching between ECP/EPP/SPP/BPP modes without configuration.
- Plug-n-Play, I/O address and IRQ assigned by system.
- Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS, and Microsoft WHQL approval.
- Support Microsoft Windows, Linux, and DOS.