1TB Samsung 970 Evo PLUS M.2 PCIe SSD PN MZ-V7S1T0BW, +$46 CASHBACK!*
Web ID: 25159
The ultimate in performance, upgraded. Faster than the 970 EVO, the 970 EVO Plus is powered by Samsungs latest V-NAND technology and firmware optimization. It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for superb computing. Sequential Read Up to 3,500 MB/s, Sequential Write Up to 3,300 MB/s., BONUS Available (Conditions Apply) Check Product Page or www.computeralliance.com.au/promos CASH PRICE
Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Year
Manufacturer PN: MZ-V7S1T0BW
Always Evolving SSD
The ultimate in performance, upgraded. Faster than the 970 EVO, the 970 EVO Plus is powered by Samsung’s latest V-NAND technology and firmware optimization. It maximizes the potential of NVMe bandwidth for superb computing. In capacities up to 2TB, with reliability of up to 1,200 TBW1.
1 TBW: Terabytes Written. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes by IDEMA. A certain portion of capacity may be used for system file and maintenance use, so the actual capacity may differ from what is indicated on the product label. The 2TB model will be available from April 2019 and product availability may vary by country.
Level up Performance
The 970 EVO Plus can reach sequential read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300 MB/s2, up to 57%3 faster than the 970 EVO. Samsung’s latest V-NAND—which brings greater NAND performance and higher power efficiency—along with optimized firmware, a proven Phoenix controller, and Intelligent TurboWrite boost speeds.
2Performances may vary depending on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Performance measurements based on IOmeter 1.1.0. The write performances were measured with Intelligent TurboWrite technology being activated. The sequential write performances after Intelligent TurboWrite region are: 400 MB/s(250GB), 900 MB/s(500GB), 1,700 MB/s(1TB) and 1,750 MB/s(2TB). Test system configuration: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU @4.2GHz, DDR4 2400MHz 32GB, OS-Windows 10 Built 10240, Chipset–ASUS PRIME Z270-A.
3Up to 57 percent performance increase for random write speed for 250GB version.
The next advancement in NVMe SSD. The 970 EVO Plus fits up to 2TB onto the compact M.2 (2280) form factor, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components. Samsung†s innovative technology empowers you with the capacity to do more and accomplish more.
The new standard in sustainable performance. Get up to 1,200 TBW4 with a 5-year limited warranty for lasting performance. The 970 EVO Plus provides exceptional endurance powered by the latest V-NAND technology and Samsung’s quality.4TBW: Terabytes Written. Warrantied TBW for 970 EVO Plus: 150 TBW for 250GB model, 300 TBW for 500GB model, 600 TBW for 1TB model, 1,200 TBW for 2TB model.5-years or TBW, whichever comes first. For more information on the limited warranty, please visit www.samsung.com/au/support/warranty (‘Storage’) or see enclosed warranty statement in the package. You may have additional rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Achieve a new level of drive confidence. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus enable remarkable heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to help minimize performance drops.
Advanced drive management made simple. The Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
- General Feature
- Application Client PCs
- Capacity 1,000GB (1GB=1 Billion byte by IDEMA) * Actual usable capacity may be less (due to formatting, partitioning, operating system, applications or otherwise)
- Form Factor M.2 (2280)
- Interface PCIe Gen 3.0 x 4, NVMe 1.3
- Dimension (WxHxD) 80.15 x 22.15 x 2.38 (mm)
- Weight Max 8.0 g Weight
- Storage Memory Samsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC
- Controller Samsung Phoenix Controller
- Cache Memory Samsung 1GB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM
- Special Feature
- TRIM Support Supported
- S.M.A.R.T Support Supported
- GC (Garbage Collection) Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm
- Encryption Support AES 256-bit Encryption (Class 0)TCG/Opal IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)
- WWN Support Not supported
- Device Sleep Mode Support Yes
- Sequential Read Up to 3,500 MB/s * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Sequential Write Up to 3,300 MB/s * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Read (4KB, QD32) Up to 600,000 IOPS * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Write (4KB, QD32) Up to 550,000 IOPS * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Read (4KB, QD1) Up to 19,000 IOPS * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Random Write (4KB, QD1) Up to 60,000 IOPS * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
- Average Power Consumption (system level) * Average: 6 W * Maximum: 9 W (Burst mode) * Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration
- Power consumption (Idle) Max. 30 mW * Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration
- Allowable Voltage 3.3 V ± 5 % Allowable voltage
- Reliability (MTBF) 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- Operating Temperature 0 - 70 ? Operating Temperature
- Shock 1,500 G & 0.5 ms (Half sine)
- Installation Kit Not Available
- Management SW Magician Software for SSD management
- Warranty 5-Year Limited Warrantyor 600 TBW Limited Warranty
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit OEM DVD PN KW9-00139$179 Add to cart
500GB Samsung 2.5" 860 EVO SATA 6Gb/s SSD MZ-76E500BW$97 Add to cart
1TB Samsung 2.5" 860 QVO SATA 6Gb/s SSD MZ-76Q1T0BW$149 Add to cart
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit OEM DVD PN FQC-08929$229 Add to cart