- PCIe 4.0x4, NVMe 1.3 Interface
- DDR4 DRAM cache
- 8 CH with 32 CEs
- Phison 4th Gen LDPC & RAID ECC
- Support Pyrite
- Heat spreader for controller
1TB Gigabyte AORUS M.2 PCIe SSD PN GP-ASM2NE6100TTTD
Web ID: 26099
The World First PCIe NVME 4.0x4 Controller, Phison PS5016-E16 controller, made by 28nm manufacturing technology. The advanced fabrication process ensures PS5016-E16 has enough compute power for ECC processing when adopting the latest 3D TLC NAND flash, Sequential Read Speed : up to 5000 MB/s**, Sequential Write speed : up to 4400 MB/s**
ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST! CASH PRICE
Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Year
Manufacturer PN: GP-ASM2NE6100TTTD
- Higher working temperature may cause data loss. The degradation factor of data loss could be a hundred times higher.
- With Full Body Copper Heat Spreaders, the AORUS NVMe Gen 4 SSD can operate at lower working temperatures to improve data storage reliability. Furthermore, SSDs can deliver extreme performance for longer periods.
- InterfacePCI-Express 4.0x4, NVMe 1.3
- Form FactorM.2 2280
- Total Capacity1000GB
- WarrantyLimited 5-years or 1800TBW
- NAND3D TLC Toshiba BiCS4
- External DDR CacheDDR4 1GB
- Sequential Read speedUp to 5000 MB/s
- Sequential Write speedUp to 4400 MB/s
- Random Read IOPSup to 750k
- Random Write IOPSup to 700k
- Dimension (W x H x L)80.5 x 11.4 x 23.5 mm
- Mean time between failure (MTBF)1.77 million hours
- Power Consumption (Active)Average: R : 6.6W; W : 6.4W
- Power Consumption (Idle)18.8mw
- Temperature (Operating)0°C to 70°C
- Temperature (Storage)-40°C to 85°C
- Note* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
* Performance may vary based on SSD's firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written" is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 5 years or 1800TBW, whichever comes first.
MSI AM4 ATX MPG X570 GAMING PLUS DDR4 Motherboard$329 Add to cart